Chapter 6: Sleepover

PLOT TWIST!! I ended up not telling Beatrice today. I know, what a surprise... That was sarcasm at it's finest. NOT.

A/N: Awww Talia the sassy gay. How cute.

So, I told Honey-Bee about it and they were kinda pissed off that I didn't confess my love to my best friend. If only they knew what I went through with my ex-bestfriend...

'I guess all of the pressure of telling Beatrice put me off of telling her today... Looks like I'll be bombarded with Lilly's messages YET again... Yay...' I thought to myself while sighing in frustration.

I heard a knock on my door. I said "Come in!"

My butler opened my door "Miss Arpeggio, there's someone here for you." as if on cue, a girl with black hair and wore all black appeared. Beatrice.

My heart began to race as I was not expecting her to visit me so late at night. "Bea, what are you doing here?" Bea glanced at me before averting her eyes. Just by the way she acted, I knew what why was here.

"I will take my leave now," My butler Ricky politely left and shut my door.

"You're parents are at it again?" I asked. Beatrice nodded vigorously as tears began to fall from her face. She ran towards me and jumped onto me, causing me to fall onto my bed. "OW! Ok Bea, I know you're upset right now but could you, like, not jump on me? My back really hurts." and so does my heart.

Beatriced sniffled and mumbled "I'm sorry." into my shoulder as she held me really tight. I felt my heart race a little more faster since her body was against mine.

A/N: They are both in CLOTHES by the way, so you guys don't get a dirty image but it's probably too late for that.

"J- jeez! Why do you have to be so- so clingy!?!" I said, trying to mask my feelings for her.

"I'm... Sorry." Beatrice said between sobs. "Can... Can I... Stay here? Please?"

I hate to admit this but it really hurts to see Beatrice uspet. It was clear that Beatrice was affected by her parents' fights and arguments. From what she told me last year, she said that it was never like that at all and that they used to be a happy family. I don't know how her parents go into this situation but it was honestly heartbreaking to see her so affected by this. So, I sighed and said "Yes. You can- but you have to sleep in the guest room."

"T- the one that's next door to your room?" Beatriced guessed.

"Yeah. You either sleep there or sleep on the floor outside my room. You choose," I replied in a rather harsh way. I know she didn't need that at the time but I can't let my guard down. Not again. Never again.

"I'll... Sleep in the guest room," Beatrice replied as she wiped her own tears away. "Thank you, Tali." And with that, she grinned through her painf exited my room while I stood there blushing.

'Tali,' I thought to myself. 'She has never called me that at all.'

*

I laid there on my bed, staring at the ceiling. I couldn't sleep. I love how my body thinks it's a vampire. It's hilarious actually.

There was a sudden knock on the door. I quickly sat up "Who's there!?!"

"It's just me," Beatrice's reply was muffled but I knew it was her. I told her to come in and she did. "I can't sleep."

'W-would you like to sleep in bed with me?' I thought.

"Then sleep on that couch over there," I said while pointing at the red couch that has comfy cushions on it. "It's actually quite comfy sleeping on there you know."

"Oh..." Beatrice looked down "Ok."

I laid back down and tried to sleep. But... My guilty conscience got the better of me. So, I sighed in defeat "Fine.. You can with in my bed."

Her facial expression didn't change very much but I could tell that she was happy as her eyes had a glint simliar to a puppy's when it has been praised by its owner. She hurriedly got into my bed and I could imagine Beatrice as a happy dog wagging her tail vigorously. She's just so cute. "Jeez! What are you, a dog?!"

Beatriced giggled a little "I'm sorry."

"Just don't lick me or slobber all over me ok? I need to breathe," I said before trying to sleep but I felt something wrap around my neck. "Wha? What are you doing?!"

"Getting comfortable," Beatrice answered, looking at me innocently. She has no idea how much she's making me feel.

And now I'm having thoughts that are inappropriate, so I averted my eyes away from her. "What have I told you about touching me in bed?! Don't touch! Do I seriously have to tell you this every time you sleep over here!?"

"I'm really sorry but... It's the only way I can sleep peacefully," said Beatrice. My heart felt like it was beating out of my chest.

"Fine," I said finally "You can hold me-" and before I knew it, Beatrice was fast asleep. She looked like a little angel when she was alseep... Without gothic make-up that is. I hesitated to lightly push her strands of hair that was over her face but I did it. I sighed and grinned a little along with a whisper "Oh, Beatrice. You'll never know how much I'm in love with you."

She's going to be the death of me.