Ch.32|Love

Dedicated to ummubg8

HUSSAIN'S POV

"Husband" Fati called me, lately I don't know what's up with me. I'm following Fatima like a dog and I can't help myself. I don't where Ayeesha is Yet, I can't look for her or ask of her I'm just numb.

Ya Allah what is wrong with me?

"Yes Fati" I replied.

"Today I called Ayeesha to pack her things she won't be disturbing us anymore" she smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Nice" was all my mouth said. But heart was screaming "where is Ayeesha who the fuck gave you authority to keep my wife out were not even married yet!" but the words couldn't form at my lips.

"I know right baby let's set a date for our honeymoon and location"

"Whatever you want love" I kissed her lips and got up. Honeymoon? We're married?

(A/NThere will be less of Hussain pov till he's brought out of Fati's juju)

MARIAM' S POV ( HOUSE GIRL)

I saw from my window how Oga beat aunty Ayeesha, and I have notice how he used to treated her before.

Normally is Anita and Amos that clean Oga room but I decide to clean it one day. I knew that something is wrong about that madam Fati. And my father was a native doctor before he died so I can sense some odd things happening.

Ni Kuma in na ji wani abu bana iya zauna in kyale abun. Shi yasa jiya na Shiga dakin in yi shara. (Me if I hear something I cannot sit down and ignore it/leave it. That's why yesterday I entered to sweep.)

When I opened her drawer I saw a black box with Ogas face painted red. Under his pillow I now saw a flat replica of the box. 3 objects! 3 objects! I remembered from my father so there must be one in his office bag, or wallet ma.

I decided that instead of remove all this things I'll do a plan with Garba. Today I'll draw and make fake replicas of her things. Since Garba collects his office bag sometimes I'll ask him to find the other object. So by next tomorrow I'd have collect everything.

Then I'll went to oga and ask where Aunty Ayeesha is and I'll tell Garba to be bringing her up. Since the security cameras show what have been happening I'll show it to him that's how things will go.

Yesterday I overheard her call with the wizard man. She was saying the power seems to be fading he's responding to her half-heartedly.

Ya Allah ka yafe mana.(forgive us)

Short chapter I know!! I just needed you to see how things were going on them Fati's side!

So do you think Mariams plan will work?
Will Fati catch her?
Drop your answers in the comments please.

Ama gaskiya Hussain has suffered in this Fati's hand!

Oya Oya Oya

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
FOLLOW

~Xoxo❤️