Ch.9| Boston day 3

Today is our last day In Boston and I am happy that I finally get to go home but I'm sad that my lovely vacation has ended! In 2 weeks we would've been married for 3 months now. We decided to go shopping and then take a walk. Hussain said he would take me out for a fancy dinner. I need to buy a dress for tonight and also some 3 day work event that he had coming up. Apparently he has some speech he'll be giving at his company. As his wife I will be there for all 3 days and I have to look drop dead gorgeous.

"Hey baby girl are you ready" Hussain asked coming in.

"Yup" I picked up my purse and turned to him smiling.

"You look beautiful MashaAllah" I was wearing a white top with white jeans and a black and white clown kimono from Hanifa studios. I wore a dark purple lipstick and my bag was purple so was my turban.

"Thank you. You look good yourself" I said.

"You don't need to tell me twice" he twirled and brushed his shoulders. I rolled my eyes and walked past him to my phone.

We walked out hand in hand to our car and headed out of the hotel.

HUSSAINS POV

I have huge plans to wow my wife tonight. I took her to tiffany and co to pick out jewlery for the "events and tonight's dinner."

I had ordered a customized diamond ring for her. It was a tear drop shape with pink diamonds surrounding it. I also bought a gold necklace it had "Queen of Hussain's heart" engraved in it.

" look Hussain I like this one for tonight" Ayeesha said showing me a simple silver necklace with a round diamond pendant and tiny earrings.

"Thats very beautiful but isn't it a bit too simple" I asked.

"No its perfect" she said smiling at it so I shrugged.

"It's a very classy piece come I'll show you some bracelets that can go with it." The lady at the store said.

After she picked 3 sets she went out of the shop and into claires. She said she wanted to buy a few things for Hafsa and Hanifa. I asked for my stuff and the lady showed me the ring and necklace. It cost me a fortune but it was worth it. Anything for my Barbie.

I met her and she had already bought her stuff. Now I'm going to look for 2 suits and she was going to buy 2 dresses. She got a dress handmade for her in Dubai and I bought her a dress a few days ago. Kai this woman dey chop my money!

After all our shopping we went to a pharmacy. There were a few drugs I needed to buy for baba and vitamins for myself and Ayeesha. After buying everything she stopped and bought something else I couldn't tell what it was. Maybe it would help her with the morning sickness she's been having. She's my wife I needed to take care of her and everything but mehn.... all that throwing up is really irritating me.

♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●

AYEESHA'S POV

It was now time for the dinner. Hussain was no where to be found but he sent me a text saying

Husband❤: Just relax and trust me you'll soon see me ok. Love you so much!

I quickly cleaned up and started on my makeup. After all my foundation and concealer and drawing my eyebrows I started on my eye shadow. I did a smoky eye effect and put a silver glitter on top. I went with a matte red lipstick. Now I'm done with my face. I brought out my sliver clutch and put the lipstick and some tissues inside.

I wore a long red dress. It was long sleeve elephant sleeves and the dress was flattering. I wore my silver pointy jimmy choos that I used for my wedding dinner. Now my hair, I decided to leave my hair out even though it'll take so long to stretch it out!