Ch.2|Dinner party

EDITED

After our pictures it was time to walk in. Hussain held my hand and told me to enjoy myself and relax.

"Can't help falling in love" by Kina Grannis boomed through he entire hall as we walked down the pretty aisle. If I was a wedding guest I would be gushing it was just so beautiful everything looked and felt so magical MashaAllah! After we got halfway They played "Legbegbe" by Mr.Real for some dumb reason but Hussein didn't seem to mind. He was there doing shaku shaku and enjoying himself. Everyone was hailing him. by the time we reached they changed song I decided to dance after all you only get married once (I hope) and I was a good dancer not to brag. Husain was shocked which made me laugh and soon we were in the middle with our bridal train dancing away.

"I didn't know you could dance like that " Hussain said making me laugh.

Now we went to cut the cake He was asked to feed me the cake first. I was shy but he brought my head up with his hand, smiled widely and fed me. Then I did mine where the cake was almost falling out of his mouth, I must always embarrass myself. Finally were done with that.

While refreshments were being passed around we went out of the hall to change into our second outfits and then take pictures with them and come back.

We danced and danced and my face hurt from smiling too much but Alhamdulillah the wedding was amazing! We left the hall and headed home so I could change and get ready for the kai amarya

I changed into a baby pink maxi dress that complimented my caramel like skin and they rubbed different oils and perfumes on me. My aunties kept coming in and out of my room to give tease me.

Finally it was time for us to go and I looked around and my eyes filled up with tears. I am leaving! I went to hug my mum bye and we cried for a while in each other's embrace before we were separated.

Although I was crying I noticed the all white German car convoy that was waiting for us outside. If I wasn't in a damp mood I would've been squealing! These my friends better Snapchat all this. I cried the entire way to my husband's house in asokoro so much that my head started to hurt.

When we got there I didn't look at the house I was just trying to compose myself. I was sat in the living room to be prayed for After the prayer we moved to my room where I was given advice by 3 people. My aunty from Kano and two of Hussain's aunties.

My friends hugged me bye after the sayan baki saying nasty things in my ear each before they left. I begged them not to leave till Hussein was back but they had to. After they left I cleared the makeup from my face and settled for just a clear gloss. I kept making mental notes in my head to be confident and engage in conversation and not be shy. This will not be cliche and awkward!!

As I was about to go out and find food I heard a soft knock on the door. "Its open" I called out. Hussain walked in with grey sweatpants, white shirt with our hashtag on it I chuckled a bit, and Gucci slippers.