Ch.17| Back to reality.

I ignored the text Hussain sent me last week. I will read it soon before I go back at least, which is in 3 days. It's been one week since I've been with Hanifa and even though I'm afraid of what the future may hold I need to go back. I sat by the window in Hanifas room staring at the sun, the sky was a beautiful shade of blue and something about it was calming. I decided I'd go back tomorrow but I want to have a good day today!

"Babe let's go on a girls day out!" I said.

"I thought you'd never ask then we can go and get henna and Ice cream" Hanifa chimed also excited.

"Yesssss" I squealed and we burst into giggles.

"Munyi girmi fah gara mu kama kai  wanan Ihu'n yara ba kyau (we have grown we better catch head this screaming like children is not good)" Hanifa playfully warned and we just laughed some more.

"Lets call Fatima and Nouran and Anna to come along too we talked on the group this morning we're all bored" Hanifa suggested.

"Its true and Amina is in town we can all go out except for Armani tun da tana Lagos. (since she's in lagos)"

"I'll text em we'll all meet up here"

"Tell them to dress like babes fah" we chuckled.

I left Hanifa to her texting as I went to look for an outfit. I decided to go with white skinny Jeans, a plain white t-shirt, A monochrome kimono, and my red and white vans.

Hanifa picked black pants, a plain white top also, and Pink sandals. We both did light makeup and took a few selfies while waiting. The girls came fast enough and we we're all wearing white, Great minds do think alike!

We first entered Mango and started our search for whatever. Hanifa and Nouran has a habit of buying things they didn't need or already had. There was one time Hanifa bought a 48k dress from one store and turns out she already had it but didn't know where she kept it. We found the other dress 2 days after she bought the same thing while searching for some papers!

Next up Miniso! I bought a pair of sunglasses for one of my cousins, Farrah she's 13. I bought 2 bags for myself and one for Hafsa. I also bought 5 different types of those soft stuffed animals and pillows. I'm going to give one to Amina for her baby, and another to Nouran for her daughter. One for me, and the other 2 for Nana's two grandkids.

We kept buying a few things here and there while drawing much attention to ourselves from our loud laughter and constant foolishness.

We went into Pandoras last. We bought friendship bracelets for all of us including Armani! The squad. Hanifa bought a bunch of charms and gave us each three. Before we left I bought Hussain a really expensive bracelet, he is still my husband and I still love him. It was similar to one that I had and I thought it would be cute.

"Wait guys before we go we should buy perfumes fah" Nouran the scent Goddess whined and although we were getting tired We all agreed anyways. I bought 2 for myself and one for Hussain. He's birthday is in a month so I also got a card.

We finished our shopping and went to coldstone for Ice cream. We sat at a table enjoying our ice cream and gisting. "Let me get chicken nuggets" I said getting up.

"Salam Miss" A man said smiling at me. When we walked in Anna spotted him and they were just checking him out. Even the ones with children fah. These girls are something else.

"Salam" I greeted back.

"Sorry to disturb you but are you Ayeesha Hamza well now married but I don't know your husband's last name" we both chuckled a bit.