Ch.28|Abuse

You will see in this chapter that Fati and Hussain are already married  sorry I want to move a bit more quickly and not waste time on little things. There's lots more drama to come don't worry. I've got you for a while longer 😉

Today I didn't go to work because I was really feeling sick. Hussain has been doing one nasty dry vex for me and I don't know why. Fati on the other hand keeps giving me sly grins and insulting me when Hussain isn't around. After a month from her stay in the house they got married and it's been two months now.

The first month was okay it wasn't so bad but these days I don't even understand. I feel like a slave or someone's sister in the house not a wife.

The day of the wedding I didn't cry nor did I hide away in my room. I was out there serving guest smiling and being nice. I was stunning in my red and sparkly boubou that I wore due to my pregnancy, I still looked better than Fati so I was told sha.

She's such a two faced idiot wallahi I've been so patient. Hanifa is the only person that is well aware of my pregnancy and I'm 6 months in now my bump is showing. Although knowing how ignorant Fati and Hussain are of me I wear overly big dresses and they don't notice. there was no morning sickness just excessive eating and frequent body pains.

I am now sitting quietly in the parlour watching tv and eating chicken nuggets that I made. "Keh wani irin rashin hankali ne haka ko ki ma Sa'm mun abun dw kike chi wallahi this your attitude towards me ko zan Gaya wa Hussain (What kind of bad attitude are you doing like this even for you to just give me some of what your eating.....I will tell Hussain)" Fati hissed shouting at me. Dafuq?

The guts of this girl eh.

"Inde kina so akwai ah kitchen ah chikin warmer ki diba ki chi( If you want to eat there it's in the kitchen inside warmer fetch it and eat)" I shrugged not even sparing her a glance.

"Excuse me baza ki kawo mun ba ;you will not bring it for me)" she's not a guest anymore fah she's now a wife. She had better learn how to do things around here!! My hormones kicked in and I was just angry.  I quickly cut her off.

"Please ban so'n shashanchi fah you are not a guest and you damn right know where the kitchen is. In my own right I am also a wife in this house not your house girl. If something used to itch you in your body to enter kitchen use the intercom to call the maids to help you haba" I said firmly trying not to raise my voice much. She hissed at me and went and sat on the chair next to the phone ready to call.

"The guts you have talking to me like that" I'm 3 years older than this small girl fah.

"Keh kin san ni kwa zan yi ball da Ke! (do you know me at all? I will use you to play ball)" I have had enough of her bullcrap for too long. I balanced more on my chair and I heard Hussain knock.

She quietly got up and went to the open the door for him. They came back together and I noticed her crying and Hussain was sending daggers my way with his eyes.

"Asalamu alaykum Uncle H" I greeted quietly.

"Oh please" he hissed at me "why did you insult Fati and then slap her then you refused to cook food with her today ko" Hussain shouted at me and saying I was shocked at that moment was an understatement.

"Wallahi I didn't tou....." He cut me off with a hot slap.

"Don't even start wai me ne damwa'n ki ne(What is your problem) can't we have peace in this house." Fati stuck her tongue at me and then turned to hug Hussain. He hugged her back telling her to stop crying then he kissed her.

"Allah ya shiryei ku" I muttered quietly getting up.

"What?" Hussain asked.

"Nothing" I shook my head.