Ch.12|Bittersweet

Everything was going very well, this week has been real fun.

On Monday I got news that Hussains 3 day work event was postponed till 3 months after I had my baby. Enough time to fit back into my dress and mama and I got to plan it, big moneyyyyy. Tuesday, Hussain and I took a day off. We painted the three pink walls and got an artist to do the special wall although I think I could've done it.

The day after Hafsa came and spent the night. We had so much fun we even swam. We stuffed ourselves with junk and gossiped. On Thursday We ordered some futniture for the babies room. InshaAllahu it would come by next week. Hussain has been doing some secret work in one of the rooms. He won't even give me hints.

On Friday Hussain's friends came with their wives and also his brothers. I made new friends and really enjoyed his brothers company. The house was loud and bubbling I suggested we do this more often!

The weekend came and my friends came over. We played charades, card games, baked, cooking competiotion, and so much more! The week was fun but I must admit it was tiring but I had good hours of sleep.

Today is Sunday and I'm a bit bored though. Dama leifin dadi kare wa (something like every good thing has it's end. A/N This my uncertain translation please bear with me!!)

I was just eating and throwing tantrums. This second trimester was really taking a toll on me. I'm now 5 months in! Hussain was home, but after lunch he went into his secret room. I went into the library and picked up a book I bought for my baby. Our library was huge with ceiling high shelves. I decided to put in some baby books. I picked up my favorite story "the princess and the pea." I sat in a comfortable rocking chair, with my book, and maltesers. After an hour of reading it was 5:30 so I went back to the living room to just watch tv.

"Hey Baby" Hussain said sitting beside me.

"Who is your baby after hiding yourself all day in your secret room and leaving me here alone"I pouted I was really upset.

"Stop being a baby I was doing some important work" I dont know why, but I burst into tears.

"Shh I'm sorry don't cry please please you know there's nothing more I hate in this world than seeing your tears" all of sudden I burst out laughing. goddamn what's wrong with me? Who cries that easily?

"Sorry I can't really control these sudden mood swings" I said sitting on his lap.

"Its ok my queen. So what were you doing while I was working.

"I ate as usual then I read wattpad and after went into the library. I read in there for an hour till my maltesers finished." He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"Nice" he said simply as I was about to get off him. I hit a glass of juice which spilt all over me. I hissed and cleaned it up.

"I'm coming let me change" I told Hussain.

"Ok be fast I have something to show you"

I changed into my shorts and Hussains shirt. I grabbed my phone and wore my flip flops. I quickly went downstairs I was really curious I almost fell.

"Someone looks sexy"he smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"I know now please show me show me" I said jumping on him literally.

"Kai this child what is wrong with you. Your are pregnant and heavy must you jump on me you want to break my bones" Hussain shouted and hissed pushing me off. My face fell I was shocked and felt like crying. He burst out laughing.

"Don't you dare cry now hold my hand lets go." I kept quiet and held his hand.

"Close your eyes please" he said pecking my pouting lips. I did as I was told and just followed him. He seemed to stop in the middle of the room.

"Keep your eyes closed. Sabr. So I know you like to read and write. You can really express your emotions through paper in either writing and drawing and pictures. I really love that about you and I want you to be able to do that in a comfortable place. open your eyes" He said kissing my neck.

I saw a completely white room with one floor to ceiling window by the east side. There was 1 chalkboard wall and 1 plain wall with 3 huge boxes of spray paint. and one plain wall with 3 mannequins.

"Look at the chalkboard wall there you or rather we can come in and write what we feel or pin our favorite quotes to it. Look at that plain wall you can express your art only you with your spray paint a bit of graffiti. Look at the other one that's for your fashion design. And the last one is for you to take pictures thats why the window is there. Now there's a table and chair right there for you to do your writing. We have our office, but this like the library, and our bedroom of course ......maybe is like your sanctuary where you express yourself." He finished. I was in total awe. Being very emotional I was already in tears as I looked through the room.

"This is for you" I turned and saw him with 2 canon cameras.

"This is amazing. This is so much O My Allah Hussain this is... MashaAllah Thank you so much Thank you!!" I kept thanking him.

"No need to thank me baby but Don't I get a kiss for this" he pouted.

"You most definitely do" I hugged him so hard. And I kissed him like it was the last time.

Yes it may be the last time guys!!
Find out what I'm talking about in the next chapter.

COMMENT !!!! (Nice or mean let me just know how the story is going)

VOTE

SHARE

SHARE!!!!

~AWK💞