" Okay sir. I will take care." I said.

" Best of luck." Sir said.

" Thank you sir." I said. He hung up the call.

I then reported to Mr James Tyler. He was informed that we are here for some another suspect watching.

" Ms Sharma, I will try and cover up for you as much as I can, but you have to be present in the meetings when the CEO will be there." He said.

" No Problem. I will be there." I said.

" Okay then, you can work on your mission for now, but we have a board meeting to attend at 12." He said.

I nodded and exited his cabin.

Next to my cubicle, a red haired woman was sitting and working. She gave me a smile as soon as she saw me. I smiled back.

" Hii! I am Clara Jones." She said, extending an arm towards mine.

" Smriti Sharma here." I said, taking her hand in a formal handshake.

" First day?" She asked.

I nodded.

" Mine, second. We have a board meeting to attend today. There are talks about Weber Industries being acquired by some other better off company." She said.

" Really?" I questioned, faking interest in the topic.

She nodded.

I setup my laptop and started getting a hang of what I am supposed to do for the next ten days.

This man, James Tyler is looking normal to me. I mean, he did not panic when he heard that a RAW agent will there present around him most of the time. This is a good development, but still, I cannot be very sure.

I don't even know how time passed and I heard my name being called.

" Smriti, you are supposed to report to conference room 1. As you are here as a Public Relations intern, you will have to be present in every meeting that takes place with the outsiders." Mr James said.

" Okay sir." I said.

" You can come along with Clara. The other agent who is in the marketing department will be in the meeting too." He added.

" Okay. Is there anything I need to be prepared for?" I asked.

" Nothing that I can think of." He offered a smile and left.

That means, Sunaina will be with me in the meeting as she is in the marketing department.

" Smriti, shall we leave?" Clara asked.

" Sure. Let's go." I said.

We reached the conference room and I took a seat next to Mansi.

" I hope that Grey Enterprises acquires Weber Enterprise. This way, old Mr Weber will get the due rest he deserves and we will be able to look at Christian Grey at least once in a week." One of the females sitting here said.

" I agree. Shame that he is engaged to be married. I mean, why did he have to get engaged to an Indian girl? There are plenty of sexy ladies in the States as well." Another blonde female said.

" Is Mr Grey going to be present in today's meeting?" One of them asked.

" Obviously, he is the one who will have to negotiate with Mr Weber." The blonde lady said.

My eyes widened and I looked at Mansi who was equally horrified.

We were just about the make a dash out of the conference room, but it was too late. I saw Mr Grey walking towards the conference room.

Having no option, Sunaina and I ducked under the long conference table. Thank god no one saw us. Clara was busy talking to the blondie.

Within 20 seconds, I heard the conference room go silent.

" Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen." I heard Christian address the employees.

" Clara, was Ms Sharma with you?" I heard James ask Clara.

Fuck!

" Yes sir, she was sitting here until a few moments ago." Clara said.

" James, we cannot waste our time over interns. Let us get the meeting started." Mr Weber said.

Sunaina and I were just wishing the no one discovers us under the table.

" Smriti, do one thing, leave keeping a check on James for now, think how you will hide yourself from your husband first because this is the 3rd time in 24 hours that you are hiding from him." Sunaina whispered.

" He is not my husband." I said.

" Fine! Soon to be husband." I whisper yelled.

" Sunaina, shut up before someone comes to know that we are here under the table." I said.

She nodded understandingly.

Thankfully, my bad luck did show some mercy on me and the board meeting winded up before being us discovered.

The meeting was over and we got out. Then I had to lie to James about my absence from the meeting.

Finally the day was over. Sunaina and I were just about to sit in the cab to go back to the apartment when I heard a very deep, husky voice address me.

" Ms Sharma, what may I know is your exact intention of lingering in New York?" I heard.

I turned around, only to find Mr Grey standing next to his car.

I AM BUSTED.

Hii Guys! This is the next chapter. I hope that you all like it. Do let me know what you feel about it. I love you all. Until next time. Byee!

PS- Do vote, comment and share. I appreciate it all!