The perfect ending to a perfect story

"I found a love for me
Darling just dive right in
And follow my lead
Well I found a girl beautiful and sweet
I never knew you were the someone waiting for me
'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love"

"Hey, just because you think you don't deserve the world doesn't mean the world doesn't deserve you." He commented. My brows furrowed. "As far as I'm concerned, you are a strong, independent young woman that can stick it to the men that think they don't need her." I smiled. He returned it. "So you've killed a few people, big deal." I snorted.

"Um, I think it kinda is." I countered. He rolled his eyes.

"My point is, so have a lot of people down there; whether it was intentional or not. Hell, my father and your mother probably have the highest body count but that doesn't make them any less important to the rest of us." He kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes, placing a hand over his on my cheek. "It isn't sympathy we're giving you, it's love." I opened my eyes to find Tyler's dark blue ones staring back.

"But I-" He held a finger against my lips with his free hand.

"Yes, you do. You deserve all of the love in the world." I smiled faintly.

"Thanks for the pep talk, Russian Widow." He raised an eyebrow. I smirked. "I like the sound of that." I nodded. "Yeah. That's your new nickname." He rolled his eyes before smirking.

"Alright, Enchanted Greenie." I scrunched my nose.

"What about Green Enchantress?" He shook his head.

"Nah, I like Enchanted Greenie better."

"But I sound like a dog treat." I complained. He laughed. I smiled. "At least yours sounds cute." He rolled his eyes before standing up.

"Stop your whining, yours is cute too." I rolled my eyes as I watched him continue his descent downstairs. Everyone greeted him with big smiles and waves. I stayed in my seat on the steps. Tyler looked back at me. I waved. He rolled his eyes, walking back to me. He offered me his hand. "Would my princess like a hand?" I smirked as I took the offer. Tyler helped me up.

"I like princess better." I remarked. He shook his head with a warm smile. We both walked downstairs holding hands. I looked to our joint hands before pulling mine away. His smile fell slightly. "I sound less like a dog treat with that nickname." He rolled his eyes.

"Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes you're holding mine"

"Hi." I greeted softly. They waved as they made their way over. The older man grabbed my arm.

"Hi, darling." He greeted back. "I'm your mother." I raised an eyebrow. He shook his head and laughed. "Best not question it." I nodded and looked over at the other boy. He looked beat up but his eyes were red, like he had been crying.

"I'm Tyler." He greeted. I smiled.

"Were you. . ." I tilted my head. "Were you my boyfriend?" He opened his mouth to say something but then shut it. Tyler looked over at mom, then down to his hands, before back to me, shaking his head.

"No. No, I was not your boyfriend."

"Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight"