The Avengers come and "save" the day

"Recent reports have shown the damage this 'Sorceress' has created. She seems to know no bounds to her powers. This could cause a major uproar in months to come." I smirked and looked to the next television that had a different news channel on. "This 'Sorceress' looks to be the works of the organization known as HYDRA. Where they got their hands on someone as powerful as that no one has yet to figure out. But citizens should be on the look out for the emerald green eyed raven, she could be dangerous." My smirk grew as I looked to another one. How could I resist? "It appears to be that this rising villain that calls herself the 'Sorceress' is only a sixteen year old. No one has found missing children's reports dating back sixteen years or a definite known location that this girl resides in. Investigators are on the search." I laughed as I pulled my hood up. People were really looking for me? Then they must really be scared.

Making my way back to my abandoned warehouse that was starting to crumble to pieces, I stole a few peaches from one of the fruit stands along the way. Surely the owner wouldn't notice. Or mind once they saw who I was. I had the whole world wondering who I was, I could use this to my advantage.

When I rounded the corner to the warehouse, I saw a few unexpected guests that didn't belong there. Smirking, I pulled my hood up more and darted to the back entrance. They wouldn't expect me to come from back there.

Making my way to the back, I stripped from my old and dirty green hoodie and ripped black skinny jeans so I was only wearing my green, gold, and black suit. It was leather, tight skinned, breathable, and movable; overall a fine suit. I've been wearing it ever since HYDRA first sent me out on missions. Surprisingly, the gold isn't that flashy so I've always mastered the element of surprise when it comes to attacking. I peered through one of the windows and saw people standing in brightly colored uniforms. I rolled my eyes. The Avengers. How'd they know I was here?

Ditching the peaches, I ran to the back and quietly opened the door. If I was going to win this I would need two things: stealth and the element of surprise. So far I had both, I would just have to retain the two throughout the fight.

"Хорошо, Баннер, вы можете это сделать. (Russian: Alright, Banner, you can do this.)" I mumbled to myself before going in. The Avengers were no where to be seen. I slowly and quietly walked further into the center of the warehouse.

Standing there in all their glory was Tin Man, Flag Boy, Thunder God, the two "assassins", Rage Monster, Spider Boy, Witch Girl, Speedy (both of which should have been with us), the Winter Trader (again, should have been with us), and someone who isn't on their team, Flag Girl. She didn't look too pleased to be surrounded by the Avengers. I smirked; I could use that to my advantage.

"Well if it isn't 'Earth's Mightiest Heroes.'" I mocked. They looked around, trying to locate my voice. I hit the belt on my suit and turned stealth mode on. HYDRA went all out for my suit. I was their prized possession and that hasn't changed since they let me go. "Come here to find out what the world is so afraid of?" I laughed as the continued to look around. I walked closer to them but they still couldn't see me.

"Come into the light!" Tin Man ordered. I rolled my eyes.

"And why should I listen to you?" I hissed. He took a step back. "You're on my turf now and I listen to no one." I shot some of my magic forward, trapping Tin Man and Flag Boy where they stood. The Avengers shuffled around, trying to figure out where that was coming from. I smirked and shot another string of magic in Witch Girl and Speedy's direction. Speedy dodged it but I trapped Witch Girl. "Now let me ask the questions. Why are you here?"

"Why do you think?" Winter Trader retorted. I laughed as my magic wrapped around his face, keeping his mouth shut. My tongue clicked against the roof of my mouth.