☆36♡

M/n pov.

I move to the edge to my bed while looking at my phone.

"M/N!" I heard Chloe yell from downstairs.

"UP HERE!" I yell back to her.

I could hear her running up the stairs and finally into my room. I look up from my phone and to her.

"What do you need?" I ask as I laid back down on the bed.

"Soooo what is happening with this so call Bts." She said as she throw herself on the bed.

"N-nothing." I said trying to hide my red face.

"Mhm." She said.

She got up and and walk to the door.

"I'm just saying that I may have gave your address to them." She said as she ran out the room.

I sat up and look at the door. She is gone and she gave Bts my address. Now I'm more in trouble then I was. What do I do now? I sat there still looking at the door. Waiting for something..... My phone went off.

Bts.officalv: we are coming baby boy.

Bts.officalnamjoon: you better be ready.

I place my phone down on the dresser and got up. I quickly put on some clothes and walk down to the kitchen. So I believe if I leave now and stay with Chloe then I should be good. But she is the one who gave them my address so what do I do now? Well shit it's over I'm going to get punish and there isn't anything I can do....

"Baby boy." I heard Taehyung say as the door open.

Here we go......

"I'm really not here at the moment." I said back as I sat in one of my cabinets.

"Where are you." Namjoon said.

I shook my head knowing that this is the end. ((Dramatic ass))

"If you don't come out you will be even more in trouble." Namjoon said.

I slowly open the cabinet door and look up. There he stood looking down at me. He bend down and grab me. Helping me out of the cabinet.

"You down play in the cabinets baby boy." Jin said as he brought me to the living.

"There you are baby." Namjoon said as he took me from Jin.

He sat me on his lap as I buried my head into the side of his neck. I could feel the other looking at me. I frown a bit and move closer to Namjoon.

He stood up and slowly walk up the stairs stopping once we got in front of my room. I was throw onto the bed. He look down at me just laiding on the bed.

"On your hands and knees baby." He said.

I quickly got in the position and buried my head into the bed sheets. I felt his hands touch softly on my back going down and under my shirt. He pull my shirt off and my shorts down. I blush ar the fact that I'm in my underwear. His hand travel down to my butt.

"Are you going to be a good boy for me?" He ask.

"Y-es." I whisper back.

He pull down my underwear and rub my butt.

"Count for me." He whisper in my ear.

I didn't get time to say anything cause his hand came down hard.

"O-one...." I shudder out.

He continue to bring his hand down on my butt. His hits became harder everytime. I try to finish counting but from the pain and crying I couldn't.

"I....I can't daddy." I said as a start to shake.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

A/n: here I am with the overrated daddy kink but I don't care.....