27: ((Back story 2))

Thrid pov.

-couple hours later-

   M/n still sat on the bed and think over what chloe said. If this was true what was going to happen. M/n feel sick to his stomach as he got off the bed and put his shoes on. 'This was it' he said.

   M/n walk down the street look up at the sky. He stop in front of the same blue house that his boyfriend well maybe ex boyfriend live in. He slowly walk up to the door and knock on it. It wasn't long before he saw Junin open the door.

   "What do you want." Junin said.

   "I......I need to talk to you." He said looking at him.

   Junin roll his eyes and step to the side. M/n sigh but walk through the door. He walk slowly went up to Junin's room and sat down on the floor. He watch Junin sit in his desk chair and look at him.

   "Are you with Daejung?" M/n ask.

   Junin was surprise at the question.

   "What are you on about M/n." Junin ask kind if mad.

   "I'm just asking." M/n said back trying to calm him down.

   "No M/n. I love you so much to throw you away like that. I just don't feel like being around you. I want to be with you but sometimes you get on my nerves. I hate how you always talking." He said.

   M/n look down at his hands and thought it over. 'Was this true' He thought.

   "I-m...sorry." M/n whisper.

   "You should be cause you're lucky I'm even staying with you. Daejung is better then you in so many ways. All you do is make things hard for me. So why don't you do me and this relationship a favor and leave." Junin angrily said.

   M/n stood up and left the house.....

   M/n look over the signs so many times but now was something he could never forget. He didn't want to be with Junin anymore. He turn around and walk back inside. M/n open Junin's door and step in.

   "I don't want to be with you anymore. I'm breaking up with you." M/n said and quickly left before Junin had anything to say or do to him.

   He ran down the street hoping that tomorrow would be a better day then today.

-couple days later-

   After that day M/n didn't know what to do. Chloe help a bit but it wasn't enough. Junin didn't text or call him which play a good part in it. But he just couldn't understand why Jun I'm n was like that. It was him that's what his mind told him for the last two days. It was his fault cause he can't be quiet or good enough for him.

   "M/n, are you okay?" Chloe ask.

   "I don't really know." He answer.