☆9☆

M/n pov.

I laid in my bed thinking about what just happen couple of hours ago. I feel happy about it but I'm annoyed with my phone so I turn it off. My thoughts wonder off to Junin. I haven't talk to him in almost a week but if he is going to be a dick then f*ck him too. He hasn't try to make this better too so if he is not going to try then I'm not going to try.

"M/N," I heard Chloe yell for the living room. Great now she is here. I huff and got up walking down the hallway to the living where she was. "How come you never answer me back," she said when she saw me turn the corner. "I turn my phone off cause it keeps going off," I said as I sat down on the couch. She nodded along with me and sat down next to me. "How are you feeling," she asked. I said a quick good and change the subject. I didn't feel like talking right now. "How about we just go to your room dress you up and take a walk through the park," she said hoping that would make me happy. I nod my head while getting up and following her up to my room.

○○○○○○○○○○

♡Prettyboy♡

♡Prettyboy♡: taking a walk through the park!!

24,634 likes●13,747 comments

Kinglander009: .... I'm done......

Livingalie;): quit the shit Junin

Kpoofan0085: ahhh so cute

eevkookee: awww 🦄

Bts.officialjungkook: 🤤

FanTtk:^ that comment 😂😂😂