28: ((Back story 3))

A/N: THERE ARE SURPRISES EVERYWHERE IN THIS CHAPTER SO BE READY TO BE SHOCK!!!!

Third pov.

-later that day-

   M/n walk down the darkish walk way of the park. He look around for Daejung. He kind of wonder what he needed or want from him. M/n only walk farther making him nervous.

   "Stop." He heard a voice say.

   "Daejung......" M/n said looking around not seeing anyone.

   "I.....umm." M/n heard behind of him.

   M/n turn around to see Daejung looking at him.

   "What did you need?" M/n ask.

   "I know I shouldn't blame you but I can't help it." Daejung said.

   He grab a hold of M/n and pull him to a bench.

   "He stills loves you even if he says he doesn't. And I can't stand to look at you at all. He doesn't stop talking about you." Daejung said not looking at M/n.

   He push M/n up against the bench. M/n move up to get away from him. M/n look behind him to find that the lake was behind me.

   "STOP PLEASE!" M/n yell at him.

   "WHY SHOULD I." Daehyung yell back at him.

   Daejung push him back till M/n was about to fall into the lake.

   "This is what you get M/n." Daejung said.

   In the moment M/n try to kick him but it was too late. M/n could feel the water taking him over. The feeling of water filling his lungs made him fight to get up to the surface. He couldn't give up now it wasn't going to happen like this. M/n splash to the top and look at Daejung who stood there and smile at him. M/n body start to slow down making it harder to stay at the surface.

   "PLEASE HELP ME." M/n yell hoping someone heard him.

   M/n couldn't take it and his body start to sink into the lake. The water continue to fill his lungs as he felt his eyes close. The last thing he saw was the moonlight reflection on the lake. The light made the water look like a white dark blue. He smile a bit and left himself go.

-three days later-

   Chloe sat in the hospital looking at M/n's room. She couldn't believe what happen. How could this happen.......

   She was suppose to keep him safe from Junin but look at what happen. She look over at M/n hand holding to see it move. Any kind of movement would make her happy. She watch over M/n hoping for him to open his eyes. After all this was her little brother.