♡22♡

!!!Warning!!!

M/n pov.

   I watch as yoongi got out of the bed and roll his eyes.

   "What's wrong." I ask as I sat up.

   He sat down in the chair next to the bed and bite his lip.

   "Hmmm........ if you won't so perfect he wouldn't be coming." He said to me in a low voice.

   I sat up confuse a bit. Who was coming? I didn't have time to ask my questions cause the next thing I knew I was pin down to the bed. He look me straight in the eyes. I frown a bit trying to get away from him but he came closer till I felt his lips on mine. The kiss was hard and I whimper at him biting my lip. He push his knee in between my legs spreading them. I felt light head as he kiss me. He finally pull away letting me breath. He smirk at me as he look me over.

   "Looking so good baby." He whisper to me.

   I could feel him grab a hold of my thighs and push them apart some more. He then wrap them around his waist.

   "Let see what Taehyung thinks when he comes in." He said as he start to kiss my neck.

   I bit my own lip trying to hold in my moans. When he hit my soft spot. I look over at the door and hope that no doctors or nurses came in at this time. I felt Yoongi start to grind up against me. Which caught me off guard causing me to moan loudly.

   "That's it baby. Come on and moan for me some more." He said.

   I could feel myself losing it slowly. I want to grind up against him. For him to pull my hair and whisper dirty things to me. I want him to take me right here.

   "Mhm.... baby Taehyung should be here soon so unless you want him to join I need to know what you want baby." He said to me.

   My head was clouded from the many dirty thoughts that ran through my head. I want him so bad. I whine as I felt him grip onto my hair pull my head back. I felt his lips start from behind my ear to my shoulder. He bite down on my shoulder causing me push my hips up against his. He pull away and look down at me again.

   "You look so good under me like this baby." He said as his hands press down on my inner thighs.

   His hands move a bit more but not a enough. I round my hips to hopefully move his hand up higher. He held my thighs tightly making it impossible for me to move them.

   "No no baby." He said.

   "Y-yoongi......pple... ase." I whine out to him as I went to live my hip again.

   He let go my thighs and pin my hips down to the bed.

   "Baby stop being a bad boy." He whisper to me in a low voice.

   I don't know how much more I can take of this. Yoongi push away from me and walk across the room. I frown at the lose of him. I laid on the bed panting and whining for more. He sat in the chair and point to the floor. I got up out of the hospital bed and sat on my knees in front of him. He brush my hair out of my face with his hand. He grab a hold of my hair again pulling it till I was close to member. He let go of my hair but grab my chin and made me look at him.

   "If you do a good job maybe I will reward you baby." He said in a calm voice.

   I look down at the bulge. My hands found their way up to his jeans button and undid it. I could feel him watch me very closely as I unzip his pant. I quickly pull him out of his boxer. I wrap my hand around the base of his member and took a good look. He was a bit big but it didn't stop him from grab my hair again and pulling me closer.

   "Hurry baby." He groan out to me.

   I slowly part my lips and lick my way from the bottom to the top of his member. I went back down then pop his head into my mouth. I suck on his head collecting his precum on my tongue. His hip thrust up pushing more of his cock into my mouth. I moan as he grip my hair pull me closer to his base. His groans fill the room as he pull me to the base of his cock. I moan a bit feeling him in the back of my throat. I pull back a bit and start to suck on his cock. I start slowly to tease him a bit only to have him slam up against my mouth. I chock a bit around him as he pull out and ram into my mouth again. I place my hands on his thigh and let him fuck my face.

   "S-so good baby." He moan out as he push farther into my mouth.

   I push my tongue against the under part of his cock feeling his throb against it. I suck a bit harder to get him to cum. He moan some more pull me away from his cock.

   "Mmmmm baby." He moan to me as he place his cock back in front of my mouth.

   He push again my lip forcing my mouth open. Only to slam to the back of throat again. I whine a bit feeling him throbbing in the back of my mouth. His thrusts became harder and sloppy. He grip my hair more pull me as close as I could go. Then start to thrust his hips slowly till I felt his cum release into my throat. I swallow around him making sure I didn't miss anything. He let go of my hair and moan lowly as I suck his cock clean. I slowly pull away till I had his head still in my mouth. I press my tongue against his slit lick some more cum and pull off his cock with a pop.

"Damn baby boy." I heard someone say.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
A/n: ...... I haven't written smut in awhile so it is probably bad I don't know........ I'm kind of cringing.....

Also my smut chapters will be longer cause I don't short smut chapters...........