26: ((Back story 1))

Thrid pov.

-2 years ago-

   A small boy walk down the street to the park. His friends where waiting for him even knowing that he would be late. But they didn't care. M/n was always late and no one could change that about him. He was just like that.

   "There you are finally." Junin complain.

   M/n roll his eyes and watch Chloe look at the sky.

   "I told you he would be late again." Chloe said while looking at the clouds.

   "I want even that late....." M/n said with a pout.

   "Yeah and I'm totally not noticing the sexual vibes I get from you two." She said.

   M/n stop and look at the ground. Junin had gotten quiet and look at grass that grew under his feet. Chloe knew something had happen between them but she didn't think that was it.

   "Who long?" She ask looking at the two. They both didn't answer till Junin said something.

   "It happen two weeks ago." He said.

   She shook her head and look over at me.

   "I can't believe it." She said.

   M/n was red face while she start to laugh at them. This whole time M/n thought she was being serious but really it was her messing with them.

   "I hate you." He said pouting at the both of them.

   "No you don't." Junin said pull M/n to him.

   "Ew get out of here with that shit." Chloe said.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○
2 months later
○○○○○○○○○○○

   "Hey guy. I like you to meet Daejung." Junin said as he and Daejung sat down with them.

   "Well hello there." Chloe said pushing her hand out to shake his.

   "Hi." M/n said in a low voice.

   "You could be a bit friendlier M/n." Junin said a bit mad at him.

   "So-orry I'm s-sick." M/n said trying to clear some things up.

   Junin nod and continue to talk to the rest of the group while ignoring M/n. He even went as far as pulling his hand away from his own boyfriend. M/n frown at the gesture but kept it to himself thinking it was just because of what happen earlier. He shrug and listen to the conversation that was happening.

○○○○○○○○○○○○
1 month later
○○○○○○○○○○

   Chloe start to notice that M/n was being replace with Daejung. She notice that when Junin want to hang out he never invite M/n anymore. She getting so sick of see Daejung and Junin being so close. What if he was cheating on M/n...... No that wasn't true was it. She would question some of the things that they did together.

   "Maybe I should bring it up to M/n." She said as she look at the two in the hallway.

   That afternoon Chloe went straight to M/n's house to tell him.

   When she got there she went right to his room and sat down on his bed. How was she going to bring something like this up. Her thoughts were cut short as M/n came into the room.

   "Soooo why you here." M/n ask in confusion.

   Chloe look away from M/n and took a deep breath.

   "I'm only saying this cause I care for you okay." She said.

   M/n nod and wait for her to continue.

   "I think Junin is cheating on you with Daejung. I say this because I see them holding hands for the past three weeks. I also find things in Junin room that doesn't belong to you. I think you should ask him about it." She said to him.

   M/n sat on the bed trying to come to the fact what Chloe had just said. He want to deny it but is that why Junin didn't want to hang out anymore. Is it cause he loves Daejung?

   "I...... I w-ill okay." He said as he thought about it.

   Chloe didn't push him any farther but sat on the bed next to him. She start to pat his back once he start to cry. She know that this was going to be hard for him and she was going to be there for every step of the way. Even if it means not being friends with Junin anymore.

○○○○○○○○○○○

A/n: soooooooo this is just the beginning of the back story. There will only be three parts but they will help clear something up for everyone. Part 2 will be longer while part 1 and 3 will be shorter.

So yeah...... also just so you know in the beginning of this chapter M/n and Junin did sleep together. It was an accident but it still happen.