☆24☆

Jungkook pov

   I sat in the living room looking at the tv. Jimin sat next to me watching the tv. Jin was in the kitchen like always and Namjoon in his room. The only people not in doing their thing is Yoongi and Taehyung. They seem to be with M/n..... how could....... ugh never mind. I got up and walk to the door. I grab my shoes and start to put them on. I was about to open the door when it open.

   I look in front of to see Yoongi, Taehyung, and...... M/n.

   "Wha........" I went to say but stop when I saw him.

   "Jungkookie, how's it going." Taehyung said grabbing a hold of my arm.

   He drag me back to the living room and push me on the couch. Yoongi walk in next with m/n following right behind him. Jimin went to get up till he saw M/n.

   "Yah, it's about tim-......... who is this?" Jin said looking at the three.

   I watch Yoongi ignoring what was said.

M/n pov.

   I don't know what to do. I watch Yoongi and Taehyung disappear down the hallway. Leaving me with the other three in the living room. I watch Jungkook walk till he was in front of me.

   "You can sit down if you want." He said.

   I follow him to the couch and sat down. I look beside me to see Jimin. I look away only to be able to feel him watching me.

   "Wow....... they were really lucky." He whisper.

   The redness in my face dark a bit knowing what he was talking about. This couldn't get anymore awkward.

   "M/n is it? Would you help me for a bit." I look over to see Jin as he talk to me.

   I stood up quickly and made my way to the kitchen. When I made it to the kitchen Jin was already cutting a carrots.

   "Could you please set the table?" He ask.

   I nod my head while grabbing everything that would be need and start to set the table.

   Why was I here? Taehyung told me that they would take me home? This isn't my home. Well maybe it was a small stop. Or well..... I don't know.

   "What are you thinking about?" Jin ask.

   I could feel his breath on the side of my neck. I stood still for a bit and turn around. Only to be face to face with Jin. You wouldn't think he could look at someone like that. I look down at my feet almost scare to look up.

After all he gave off a domination feel.....

A/n: I'm thinking of making the Jin the first one to have a smut smut scene with M/n.
.........

Yeah also thank you for reading!!