5,000 Reads!!!

Hey! This is going to be a pretty short authors note, but I really wanted to say thank you. I'm sure I've already explained this, but I almost never wrote this book. When I first started writing the first chapter, I was basically expecting it to flop really badly. I had almost no confidence that anyone would read it. I never, ever expected this many people to read my book. Really, I'm blown away.

But it happened. And I've come so far since them. I'm so glad that I didn't give up on this book even when I thought I wanted to. If I had, I would never have gotten here and I'm so grateful for that.

Thank you to all of you for reading thus book and leaving supportive comments. It makes me so happy every time I hear that someone enjoyed my writing. I love that I can make people happy by doing something that I love. Thank you so, so much!!

If you read my last update, you probably already know this. Since we've reached 5k reads and because I feel like you guys deserve more chapters in this story, I've written backstory chapters. They're all about what happened before the first chapter (and prologue) of this book. The first one will be posted tomorrow and I will post one once a day for an entire week. I'm really excited for this, so I hope you enjoy them!

Thank you all so much for reading and I can't wait to post the first backstory chapter tomorrow!
Bye!

--Kaelan<3