......

(Reapers POV)

I continued to awkwardly hold the smaller skeleton as they continued to sob I was at a loss on what to do. I'm not good in social situations, Though life might know what to do.

"hey Geno was it?" I asked he looked up tears in his eyes Instinctively I brushed it away "Want me to take you to my friend she's a lot better with this she might help u find this person?"

He wiped the other tear away and nodded numbly "Y-yeah I think I'll ask her-I mean them." I nodded questioning there slip up how would he know there a She I only just met them.

I ignored it a clicked my fingers as we where instantly at the paradise tori was humming along with her birds "Ahem" I said loudly for her to notice "Oh! Reaper what a lovely..." she trailed off seeing the scarf wereing Skelton who seemed to have grown quite attached to me.

"Who May this be?" She questioned "This is Geno I was wondering if u can help him he needs to find his lov M̶e̶ Er" I glitched when I said the word lover hearing a small voice in my head restate that sentence.

"I beg you pardon?" Life asked confused even Geno looked up at me confused I shook it off "Geno Hear wants you to find the person" I stopped my self feeling my self loose track in what I was gonna say "Sorry what where we talking about again?" I asked "Reaper are you feeling okay?" She asked her mother mode activated  I backed up waving my hands in front of me "Don't worry I'm fine I just lost track of thought" Geno gave me a long look before speaking up "I need u to help me find some one" he said stepping forward.

(Reaper tale Chara POV)

"Frisk shut up!!!" I said loudly when I left the room of other stupid gods. She floated beside me <There gonna Find our evnatually the thing about code is-> "Ya ya I know!" I hissed rubbing my temples "This isn't what I wanted this isn't the out come I needed! I need to change things!" <Chara if u alter it anymore your gonna erase everything everyone!> Frisk signed frantically "I don't care But I need things to be set in place I need to destroy them! I need them to pay not grovel at my feet and praise me!" She hissed Frisk remained still watching me carefully <What will you do?>

"what I have to.