chapter 7

(Genos POV)

Reapers not actually half bad i think at least I mean Hes the first monster who hasn't bin trapped hear in how long? I tapped my fingers on the ground in rhythm "hmm" i thought to my self Then i heard a portal open "Oh reaper your earlier then usual..." i stopped when i saw who it was it was papyrus No not my papyrus But.. it was Reapers i was stunned he looked so much like him.

This papyrus had a solemn face his gaze filled with pity "Im so sorry I have too." said the papyrus And he summoned a scythe I gasped and moved just in time as it slashed at me "W-what are you doing?!" i shrieked I cant.. I wont hurt him I can never hurt a papyrus even if he isnt My worlds I cant bring my self to do it. "Please hold still i promise you will be in a better place" said this papyrus obviously upset over doing this. I shook my head dodging his attacks.

i was getting tried Oh no 

"You Cant doge forever comedian"

My tears weld up at the memory of that genocidal child But she was right i couldn't and i sure cant now,I stumbled back  Almost tripping he sliced a rip in the red scarf. Im too tired i cant "p-please" Huff "dont do this" i breathed breathless The papyrus closed his eyes me and him both new my time was up i nw this day would come but im not ready. 

SLASH

I waited for the hit to come for the end the feeling of nothing but cold emptiness of Death 

But nothing came.

I open my eyes there was black "W-what?" i asked confused the thing that stopped the attack collapsed making me and Reaper tale papyrus both shocked his eyes widen "Brother!!" he panicked "Ill go get help Im so sorry!" he yelled before jumping in to a portal "R-reaper?" i asked shocked before i kneel down my hands shaking his face was filled with pain and he was gripping his chest in agony taking ragged breaths "n-no no no! i yelled placing my hand over the wound" can he die hear?! i cant take the chance "Reaper why?!" i yelled he manged to get out "L-life,I n-need to get to life" he hissed "i-i..I cant i dont know where that is!' i said in fear He raised his hand shakily and a portal opens He attempted to crawl to the portal but i swallowed my fear and grabbed him swinging his blood stained arm over my shoulder and rushed him to the portal he tried to resist knowing what would happen if i went out but At this moment i didnt care i had only one thought i have to save him i couldn't save my brother i couldn't save Undyne i couldn't save toriel But i can save him and thats all that matters to me now.

We jumped through the light was blinding But my eyes got used to it I looked around it was a flood of color "L-Life?!" i yelled dropping Reaper The grass instantly died around us Reaper looked worse then i thought making tears flow freely down my face now  A toriel and frisk came around the corrnor shocked faces on both As they rushed forward 'What happens?!" said toriel instantly using her healing magic on Reaper. Frisk looked at me Horrified And started pushing me away "What are you doing i have to!" i noticed im out The pain was coming back with vengeance she  opens a portal and shoved me through and i fell with a thud back in the save screen I imdiently got up and Went to jump back through but it closed and i fell on my knees in disrepair .

"no" i whispered The pain was still there but it wasn't as bad but i just hugged my self tightly he saved me he jumped in front and took the hit for me why?.. but a thought came to me I touched Reaper and i didn't turn to dust instantly Like that grass at lifes place it died on contact but i was holding on to Reaper and nothing happens.

"impossible.."

He cant leave me the only person i started caring for in a long time might leave me and he cant I made A silent wish hoping for it to be answer

"Please dont let him leave me like every one else did please not again.." i whispered hugging myself tighter.