Chapter 3

(Genos POV)

I cursed under my breath as i watched that murderous brat killed me again. I sighed laying on to my back looking up at the black ceiling. Why should i even still be hear? non of the versions of me ever trust me or want to go along with my plan so whats the point anymore? I gave up there so how come not hear? i ask my self all these questions that i dont know the answer to or im just not bothered to answer.

Then i hard the sound of some one telaporting Which made me shoot up.I stared around the empty void I swear if its gaster i already told him to leave me alone.I saw nothing i relaxed slightly letting out a breath i had unknowingly bin holding I looked back at the screen which alows me to watch the world and nearly every run has bin genocide since My "Death".

The child just killed toriel great that would make it the 126th reset with a Genocide route,I dont know why i keep count but i just do,Then i heard a voice behind me "shesh You must have a depressing life." i jumped up and looked behind me who i saw was another version of me but he was taller then most sans he dawned a black cloak and he had only one eye light.My eyes widen when i saw him "W-who the heck are you?" i hissed steeping back slightly The skeleton shrugged "Im Reaper the God of death" My eyes widen he smirked pulling out a ripped slip of paper out he looked at it then he looked up at me "Looks like you times up~"

If he Really is Death Im not going down so easily I summoned a glitched gaster blaster. He seemed amused by this "oh? Well isn't this interesting~" 

We fought Well i mean i fought he just dodged My attacks he didn't even make a effort to attack me. I was running out of energy I saw his game now he was tiring me out to make his job easier that sick son of a- "Stop." he spoke nonchalantly I shook my head i was so tired i felt like my limbs weighed a ton. He studied me for a bit I just gave him a bitter look he then hollowly chuckled "Your quite interesting for a mortal" he sat down i was confused I didnt want to let my guard down so i remained standing even if my bones where screaming for a rest.

The god of Death shrugged "Even if your life is Depressing and you have no way to even leave this hell You still fight to resist Death" he said he seemed genuinely impressed I said nothing his smirk widened "What drives you?" he said placing both of his hands together "Cause i really dont see your reasons" "I want My old world to achieve the peace I never got" i chose my next words carefully "I also want my murder to pay for there sins" he nodded thinking Then he stood up I stepped a few paces backwards "Well genocide,You have sparked my interests,your lucky this time.How ever i will be back to Reap your soul" his words chilled me (To the bone XD ill stop) he looked at me for a long time his empty expression Unreadable Then he turned around and  teleport.

once i was sure he was gone i collapsed to the floor,studied my wound There was more blood then usual how ever it always bleeds more when im stressed. I looked at the screen "Did i really just avoid Death? why did he spare me this time?"

------

Little did he know Death would not forget the bleeding skeleton because he had sparked his interests and will be back.