Chapter 21

(Genos POV)
"W-what are you talking about? Acting like one? Reaper you shouldn't have to act like something your-" "Geno! Seriously! I need to think up a plan. So just. Please geno be quite" I flinched when he raised his voice I fell silent watching the rain fall "We have to kill Chara." He finally said after a long period of silence.

"What do you mean?" "The only way to prove my innocence in this trial Is that we catch the killer."But how will we do that?" He finally looked at me with a dark look "I know how to catch that brat we just need to get to the archives."

"What exactly are we looking for?" I said quietly almost Afraid to ask. I poked at some rolled up dusty papers. Until two fell off the shelf one was a rolled up scroll the other was a ripped piece of paper.

Reaper hadn't noticed anything fell yet he was to engrossed in searching.picking up the ripped paper I saw my name on it wide eyed I read it over and over why was it torn out did Reaper tear it off? Shaking my head I slipped it in my pocket and investigated the scroll I unrolled it "h-hey Reaper is this what your looking for?" He Turned around and took the paper "Yes.it is." He walked over to a table and flattened out the paper I walked over and tentatively looked over. "Asriel dreemurr?" I asked "What dose the prince have to do-" "What I've heard is they where best friends until Chara met her fate. I have a plan to get the brat Hear." "i..I mean how Reaper your acting weird" he didn't answer instead he was muttering to him self "so hears the plan." He said.

(Reaper tale Chara)

I can't believe the look on moms face HA I can't believe how blindly trusting she was! What a foo- wait what's that noise it sounds...Familiar.

I walked in the direction of the music it was too familiar it like I'm forgetting I gasped can it be?

"Asriel?"  My friend turned to me a wide smile "Chara!" He ran to me arms wide as he hugged me "I-Your dead" I choked out hugging him tightly until he vanished "What's going on??!!" Before I could teleport I felt a blade go through my chest.

"looks like some ones getting a taste of there own medicine." They pulled the blade out as I fell to my knees gasping my eyes widened "Death?! how I" "Who blind for trusting now? What you saw was only a illusion. Thanks to Gaster the god of Magic" he said with a evil smirk I stared at my wound "Ha,You got me" i sputtered out. Geno crept the the god of death fearfully with Frisk behind him  He looked back at Geno and Grabbed his hand holding it. I smirked "How ever Reaper. I have one more trick up my sleeve" I lunge at Frisk feeling my body turning to dust Grabbing my dagger "WHAT NO STOP!" reaper and geno both said as  I stabbed her "If I'm going down I'm taking her with me! Old friend"

[RESET]   [CONTINUE]

<Chara,Please you mustn't do this please think about what you doing!> I scoffed "Your a fool Frisk now time for me to retain the power You stole from me! <You can't steal something that was never yours> "I can so just watch me." I snapped back annoyed <If you do this everything will be reset everyone's memory's everyone you care about Chara please-> "I DONT CARE! She gasped and flinched back wide eyed "Say goodbye cause this will be the last time you ever see them Frisk!"

I turned back to the button I took a shaky breath hitting the button

[RESET]
Say goodbye Reaper you will have never known your lover and when where back we will make sure you never even existed.

IS THIS NAME CORRECT?

Chara

             [YES]                                        NO