Chapter 2

(Reapers POV))

SLASH

Another Persons soul Reaped,Finally My works done for now.

Teleporting to Life's place for a much needed break i must of have surprised her cause she jumped and scolded me.

"Oh my Gosh Reaper Your gonna give me a heart attack one of these days" she huffed 

I Chuckled "Well you shouldn't be so easy to scare" she rolled her eyes but tried to suppress a smile.

I stepped forward slightly when she grabbed My cloak "REAPER DON'T" I put my hands up "What??" She sighed "Remember last time you walked to my garden you killed half of my plants and i just dont have the energy to re grown them all again" she said to me sternly

I gave a sly smirk her glare intensified i sighed "Alright fine" 

After talking for a while I looked at my phone And realized the time "Shoot i have a meeting So  i gotta go" she smiled "Okay Keep my posted" i nodded and teleported out.

Entering the Room with the Rest of the gods already there,My brother gave me a nervous look and when i took my place next to him he whispered to me "your late" I shrugged "Got caught up" 

Asgore entered the room he had a serious look on his face as he took his seat In the front of the Room,I have called every one hear to discuss some important matters,Im sure every one has heard of the whispers going around?"

 (Skipping ahead what the meeting was about will be reviled later)

"Reaper," I stopped, my brother gave me a good luck look I sighed "yes?" stepping back to him I watched as he moved back slightly He was one of the many who Feared me all though he would never admit it,"I have a mission for you?" "Oh?" He motioned for me to follow him as we entered the archive rooms.

I never really go in this room Much so its pretty unfamiliar. He stopped in front of a large shelf scanning through papers before finally pulling out a slip of paper and grudgingly handed it to me Instantly Retracting his hand as soon as my fingers touched the paper.

I scanned the paper It had a name a place and a couple of other notes "What am i supposed to do with this?" i said glancing up at Him.

He looked at me searching my Empty gaze briefly before sighing "Its a unfinished job" "What?" i asked confused "See how the papers torn it was ripped from one of You and your brothers lists and placed hear to keep hidden. "alright I didn't place it hear."  i said Defensively he nodded "iam aware How ever it must have bin your Brother who did it,"

"Why would he do it?" i asked pulling my cloak hood up Asgore shrugged "im not sure ill speak with him how ever ill Speak with him" I don't like that tone "The mission is for you to investigate on why your Brother hid his name in the archives and didn't Reap him then report back Alright?" i nodded "Fine but you owe me for working over time" asgore kept a straight face.

I clicked my fingers teleporting to whats called the Save screen to meet this Genocide.