Chapter 5

(Genos POV)

I almost felt bad for saying that with such sincerity he sounded so hurt.I shook my head banishing the thoughts of pitying the God of Death i almost laughed at my self the thought was so bizarre to me.

I heard him teleport away "Good riddance" i muttered relaxing slightly though i got to admit the company was kinda nice i mean it beats staying in a dark depressing void watching loved ones die over and over.

I sighed laying on my back now i kinda regret not making a effort to talk to the god why dose he even come back? Or why dose he not Reap me already and get the job over and done with.

Reaper came again some time later he looked fed up which sparked my interest "Something up?" i asked finally trying to start a conversation with the God he seemed half surprised but quickly hid it away with a smirk,"Oh and why would you care~" i rolled my eyes and scoffed "I dont. Im just trying to be friendly" he studied me for a second before tilting his head "how come you never leave this place. I mean you are a sans right? you can teleport" i narrowed my eyes he changed the subject i sighed ignoring it for now"I cant leave stupid. Ill die" he shrugged lying on his back hovering slightly off the ground arms behind his head.

he shut his eyes for a bit then opens one eye the one thats empty "Well why are you so determined to live if your confined to such a depressing place?" he hesitated "or do you always just like being in this empty void and enjoy the pain of your own suffering?" he asked a amused smile on his face "n-no!" i hissed at him he chuckled darkly "we both no thats a lie sweetheart~" I growled "I swear if i could touch you with out dying id smack that stupid smirk off your face yiu jerk!" he looked at me with both eyes open now he didnt come back with a reply he just yawned then looked back at me "say You where aloud to leave this place where would ya go?" he asked I hesitated i never really thought of that question "as far away from you as possible" "You and i both know You cant out run Death~"  i rolled my eye lights "Why do you stick around? Do you like torturing me?" "well I mean I could just leave you alone in this dark void for eternity and "Say" that i reaped you" he smirked "You wouldn't dare" i said through gritted teeth "Oh i would Dont try and test me," he said with a playful smirk "And to answer your question yes,yes i do" i stood up and angrily walked off in a random direction he called after  me "Where are you going??" And i didn't have a answer to that I just wanted to get away from him.

Id bin walking for the longest time now Then i saw a light,Could it really be?? i started running towards it but to much of my dismay I was back once again at the save screen.

how ever something was different Reaper was chatting with a small Child it must be his world Frisk she wore a white dress and sandles. Reaper looked up "Well look who came back~" i sighed and flopped on the ground "Sadly" i muttered to the floor.

I felt a small poke a mentally freaked out thinking it was the god of Death finally putting a end to his tortures games But when i looked up the Kid was keeled down and silently giggling They made some hand Gestures at me.

"What?" i asked utterly confused they looked at Reaper who smirked "There mute Geno They cant speak so they talk in sign language" he said in a serious tone "I dont understand that" he sighed "They said hi how do you do" i looked back at the kid who smiled up at me "Um hi kid."