Chapter 12

(Genos POV)

I was such a idiot falling for such a Dumb god I should have known he was using me,I wiped my eyes What ever it dosnt matter now Ill just forget him yeah thats what ill do! I sighed this will be a lot harder then i thought..

(Reapers POV)

"Alright nothing else to report?"The room with all the other gods was dead silent I rolled My eye light And glanced at my brother who refuses to make any i contact let alone speak to me after that incident.

How long has it bin since i left geno? four weeks three? i kinda lost count i looked up from the ground in time to hear asgore concluding the God meeting. Finally I said rolling my eye light again.

"H-hey Brother?" i turned around Papyrus was fiddling with his hands "Uh Do you think you can take a job for me?" I shrugged "Sure why not?" Papyrus nodded quickly handing the list over before hurrying away. I scanned the list there was a monster needing to be reaped in...Haventale...

Damn it i should have checked the list before he handed it me. Well ill do that first so i can be in  and out as fast as i can. Cliking my fingers i left.

I blinked looking around the area Before i saw a small child bleeding they where th monster kid of this au. Sighing sadly i approached the kid he looked up horrified at first "Y-yo You better not be one of those evil guys who attacked.." i tilted my head and kneel down to his level on the ground he flinched away "Who did this?" i said my tone more colder then i meant it to. "I dont know they where looking for." COUGH "S-something" I nodded im not gonna use my scythe on the poor kid,I reached out to monster kid and did i sliding motion with my finger over the place his soul would be,He dusted standing up I new it wouldn't be long before.. "HEY!" i looked behind me HT (haventale) Undyne HT sans and papyrus along with this worlds gaster and Two others with all to familiar faces geno and Dream.