Chapter fAild to load.

(Genos POV)

The god none other then Reaper was in front of me well on top of me I blushed a bit "Who are you?" He asked pushing him self up slightly but still remained so I was pinned under him "It's me geno? Ya know from the void you saved me we..." i trailed off as the gods face remained confused "Chara reset I- WAIT CHARA RESET NO WONDER YOU DONT REMEMBER ME!" He seemed a bit freaked out because I was yelling rather loudly I calmed down slightly searching his one eye light gaze for anything of recognition but it was Nothing curse my self I'm gonna try something out of every cheesy romance movie Alphys and Mettaton have ever made me watch.

I leaned up to his face and gently kissed him for a second he didn't react until he leaned in slightly "May I ask what's going on Hear." We both froze until Reaper shot up and jumped back a few feet my face was completely blue I looked up to see who this person was and it was Reapertale gaster who had a mixture of unimpressed and a smirk "g-gaster we where just uh-" "who is this person?" Gaster asked holding some scrolls his smirk widening Reaper sputters for a bit and turned to me with a confused look Damn it. It didn't work but there must have bin some memory there or he would have pushed me away "Hi I'm geno Reapers..." "LOVER!" I jumped and me and Gaster both looked at Reaper shocked "uh I ahem I mean lover yeah..." he seemed u sure him self and proceeded to mumble incoherently to him self while Gaster started chatting with me "So geno how come Romeo over Hear never mentions you before?" I panicked quietly "I uh well ya see I wanted in on the down low and stuff" I said not even believing me own stupid lie but Gaster seemed to by it "I didn't think reaper would actually find a love Interest I mean I've tried to pair him with others before but he never seems interested but I mean all where female sooooo....." his smirk grew before walking over to the lost in thought god who was still sat on the floor Gaster patted his head and said "I'm so proud of my gay son" he wiped a fake tear and laughed Reaper only realizing what he said Yelled "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!" "SHiP you guys!" He said before teleporting to who knows where his laugh ringing in the air.

I couldn't help but laugh before I felt a sharp tug at the wrist "We need to talk now stranger!"

(Gaster has officially jumped aboard the afterdeath train WOOO WOOO 🚃 (Again) anyways byeee -Random writes)