Double Point

Jason's POV

Once we are back home Master introduces Cody to everyone just like he promised. Everyone smiles and coos over how cute he is causing Cody to blush every time someone complimented him, it's quite adorable. We then show him to a room which is across from Masters. His eyes light up when he steps through the door before asking almost automatically if this was all for him. Master nods and Cody was off exploring the whole room, opening all the draws and doors, running his figure tips gently over the silk bed sheets, before coming to stand in from of Master with tears filling his eyes as he repeatedly thanks him for everything.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

I lay wide awake in Master's huge bed, the silk sheets sliding over my naked body felt amazing but I just can't seem to fall asleep.

"What's wrong, Jason?" Master asks from where he sat on the other side of the room at his desk, where he's been for the last half an hour working. He doesn't turn when he asks the question, his eyes were still glued to the laptop screen as he types away.

"It's nothing, Master," I reply, turning onto my side so I was shielded from the bright light of the laptop screen. Not a second passes by though before I feel the weight of him lowering himself next to me. He was pressing himself flush up against my back.

"Now don't lie, I know something's up. So tell me. I may be able to help. So turn around and let me see that beautiful face of yours," I can't help the smile that spreads across my face at his sweet words. Turning around so I'm on my back, I come face to face with Master as he looms over me. "Good boy," he whispers softly as he strokes my cheek. "Now, is it that boy you've got on your mind?" I nod. "Why?" A bit of jealously leaks into his words, meaning I have to quickly reassure him.

"It's nothing like that it just, he's so young!" I mutter. "Like, I know that most slaves are sold younger, but it just seems all so wrong. They haven't even lived yet. I don't know, I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what? You haven't done anything wrong, just spoke your mind, which I agree with."

"You do!?" I almost shout in complete shock, "I mean, I thought you'd be for it, is all," I speak much quieter as I duck more under the covers. A lopsided grin comes on to Master's face as he stares down at me.

"No, actually I'm very against it. I also believe people are sold into slavery at a much too young of an age. I've tried to change the age many times before, but every time I try, it just gets shot down by a much more powerful person or I simply get out voted,"

We stay in silence for a while after Master has spoken, I still can't quite believe he was against it.

"Thank you."

"For what?" his eyebrows scrunch up in confusion.

"For not being like everyone else,"  I say, smiling up at him since what I said was the truth. He wasn't like any creature I'd ever met before, he was kind all the time to everyone he came into contact with especially slaves.  

Halfway through my thoughts, Master starts lowering his face to mine until his lips are gently pressed to my own. As soon as my brain realises what's going on I start moving my lips to match his, everything is moving fast, one-minute Master is lying next to me and the next he's on top of me, grinding our lower half's as our lips move greedily.

Pulling back for air, Master carries on kissing down my neck leaving marks as he went, which I knew would show the next morning. I am enjoying the sensation on his lips on my neck until he reaches where my neck and shoulder connect before he stops, I can feel his heavy breaths on the area before two sharp points penetrate my skin and I let out an ear piercing scream. 

dah dah, okay sorry i know its really short but i just wanted to get the next bit up since i haven't updated in forever :/ so yeah did you like it, was a bit of a filler nothing but happened, but ill try to make the next part more interesting and get it up real soon :) 

oh yeah can you please cheek out my other story since iv started writing that again, just a cute little romance one, well sort of cute nothing i ever write stays cute for long, but yeah please cheek that out. (summer time fling or could it be love)

http://www.wattpad.com/story/7556036-summertime-fling-or-could-it-be-love-boyxboy

*Edited*