Tight Jeans, Hair Alight

Jasons POV

After the other day not much has happened between Master and me.

We hardly speak now, even though I have gone back to sleeping in his bed again. It was strange. I had told him I have forgiven him, I didn't completely mean it since I'd never trust a monster as it is, but with him, I had sort of begun to.

I thought he was different, but I was wrong. As usual.

...

Today was the big party that Master was throwing, which was scary, to be honest. Yes, I've been to other parties but this was my first one with Master Vondraks. I woke up in the morning, and just like the past few days he was gone before I was even awake. So I made my way down to the kitchen to find a butt naked Jimmy, well except for the apron tied around his waist, which just covered his front. He swung his hips to a tune he was humming as he cooked bacon on the cooker. "Morning," I say as I slip into one of the stools at the breakfast bar. Breakfast was definitely becoming my favorite meal of the day, something about food when you just wake up just makes it taste so much better.

"Morning babe. Now, is it the usual this morning?" he asks, I nod since I have the same thing every morning. Bacon, eggs, and beans. Jimmy turns back to the cooker, and I can't help but stare at that bum of his, it's just so-

A smack across my head brings me out of my thoughts. "Would you stop staring at his arse," Storm jokes as he walks past me, grabbing Jimmy's arse before crashing their lips together as I sit there awkwardly staring at them both. This happens most morning since Storm has practically moved in here, which I, of course, didn't mind. I liked Storm, he was nice and made Jimmy happy. But what I didn't like was the two of them at night, it's really hard to sleep while two people are fucking in the next room.

"Okay, now, sit down before I burn something," Jimmy says when they break for air, finally. Storm pouts while looking at Jimmy, but Jimmy just stares right back until Storm moves towards the stool next to me to sit down.

"So, excited about the party tonight Jason?" I pull my eyes away from Jimmy's bum at Storm's question, turning towards him so I'm no longer being tempted by the sight in front of me.

"Umm, I guess so," Lie, I know, but the smile Storm was giving me shows that he is in fact excited. I didn't want to bring his mood down.

"Lie," Jimmy sings, not even turning from the cooker, "You don't have to pretend to be excited about a party. You're a slave, you're not supposed to enjoy them," Jimmy states the fact I already knew too well. I hated parties, creatures are bad enough as it is but once the alcohol and blood start flowing, they get way worse.

"Nothing bad is going to happen. Luke wouldn't allow it, okay? Just because it's a party, doesn't mean he will let it get too out of control," Storm says, looking seriously at me so I nod even though I don't believe a word of it.

...

I pull the extremely tight pair of black jeans over my totally naked bottom half. It took me a good ten minutes of pulling to get them up, but I finally did it. Now as I stood inspecting myself in the large mirror, I was scared to even breathe let alone move anywhere.

"Jason, babe, come here so I can do your hair," Jimmy's voice sounded from the opposite end of the room him and storm shared. I turn just my neck to look at him as he held some device in his hand.

"I can't move, these jeans are too tight."

"Oh stop being a baby and get over here," I take very small steps over to Jimmy, and when I finally get there he just looks down at the chair. With a huff, I slowly sit down, not want to split my jeans or anything.

"Okay good, now let's straighten this hair of yours. Like the curls are cute and everything, but we're going for a sexy look tonight," Jimmy spoke as I just sat there listening. Staring at him as he brought to the device down towards my hair, which had steam coming out of it, before he trapped a piece of my hair, sliding it down. Going on to another piece, my hair was becoming straight. "So, are you a natural blonde or what?"

"Yeah."

"I went blonde before, worst idea ever. Storm kept saying I looked like some cheap hooker, like, what the fuck? I know it wasn't even that bad, okay it was, but still," I nod, not really following what Jimmy was talking about. "Okay all done, now I've just got to style it," Jimmy started putting some gooey stuff in my hair, making it stand in all directions before he would flatten it again. He kept doing this until one side was slightly more spiked, and my fringe hung over my one eye. "Okay, looking good. Just need Smokey eyes and I think we will be finished," He says, rubbing some black stuff around my eyes. I stand and go look in the mirror once more, I couldn't even recognize the boy in the mirror, he didn't look anything like me.

 "Perfect," My head shoots towards the door, finding Master standing there with a huge smirk on his face "Just perfect,"

*Edited*