Happily Ever After, Right?

Jason's POV

Last night may have been a disaster, but the next morning wasn't any better.

I was woken up by Jimmy's muffled cries. His head was pushed into the pillow, trying not to wake anyone as his body shook with each cry that escaped his mouth. When I tried to comfort him, he just seemed to cry even more. It didn't help that I had no idea what was going on, as Master, said he would tell me what happened, but he had already left the room before I had woken up.

And, well, Jimmy couldn't even get any words out. Soon enough though he had cried himself to sleep again. I  looked down at the boy that was maybe a few years older than me, he looked so broken and scared even when he was sleeping. The sight of him was what had me pulling away to go in search of answers.

I've now searched the whole of the top floor for Master or Storm, but I can't find either, which lead me downstairs and into the kitchen. This is where I find Master slumped in a stool, his normal posture which held power was gone, leaving him looking worn out.

"Don't just stand there Jason, come here," He says without even looking at me.

I go to sit in the seat next to Master, but instead, he pulls me to him. Easily lifting me up so that I sat on the bar counter with him between my open legs, his hands lay lazily on my thighs as his thumbs rubbed circles trying to relax both of us it would seem.

"I guess you want to know what's going on?" I nod my head eagerly. "Well, Storm's supposed to be getting married you see, it's to do with witches. Basically, a really old tradition that all witches must marry another witch and have children, helping to make their population bigger or some bull like that. So of course, you can't marry someone of the same sex as that defeats the whole 'making more little witches' thing. Which brings me to Storm, who is in fact attracted to people of the same sex. So far he has been able to get out of the whole marriage thing, but the witch elders are insisting he gets married as soon as possible or he will come no longer of use, meaning he will be put to death," master finishes, now with a harsh grip on my thigh.

I take in everything that he has said before I asked the important question.

"But where does that leave Jimmy?" Masters grip on my thigh loosens dramatically as he goes back to rubbing circles there, a one-sided smile gracing his lips.

"Storm and his father have come to an agreement. You see he must in fact marry a girl and get her pregnant, however, once that is done he can be with Jimmy all he wants. But until that happens Storm isn't allowed to see me or Jimmy."

"Oh," was all I say, making Masters smile widen even more.

"Oh indeed. So until Storm is back, can you keep an eye on Jimmy? Just make sure he doesn't do anything stupid, will you?" Masters eyes travel from my face, down my body and back up again. "And go get dressed, we are leaving in a bit," I smile, jumping off the counter before making my way out the room.

One month later
Storms POV

"well son, I'm proud of you for finally picking one. And you're marrying her it just two days. Now I know you never wanted this, but still, you're doing your family proud. Remember that, okay?" my father says, giving me a pat on the back before walking out my room, leaving me to flop on the bed.

I hated it here, I hated having to be around my so-called family every day. What a lovely family they were making their son marry some fucking whore when he couldn't be with the love of his life, just because said love was a man and I so happened to be one too. It's not my fault I like dick, and well, there was the fact that he was human. But what did that mater when it came to love?

Anyway, a lot has happened in the last month. For one, I picked a girl, well my father gave me a choice between five of them. Of course, I picked the one that looked the most like Jimmy, at least then when I  have a child with her it will sort of look like him, which is beautiful.

Okay, the girl is definitely not as beautiful as my Jimmy, but she was the closest to it. Total bitch though, she didn't want the marriage just as much as I didn't, which she had told me the first chance we were alone. She explained how she already had a man but he was a vampire, so of course, she couldn't marry him.

In a way, we were on mutual ground. Both not wanting to do this, but at the end of the day, it was just something we had to suck up and do to make out families proud of us.

Everything was set for Saturday which was the day of the wedding, but I knew something was missing so I grabbed my phone and dialed luke. He and I have been keeping in touch over the last month, he would tell me how Jimmy was doing and what was happening with him. He'd never let me speak with Jimmy though, telling me I should just wait until all of this mess was over as I didn't want to upset the boy any more than I had already done.

I understand that now, even though it had annoyed me a lot at the beginning. Most days I nearly stormed over to Luke's place to give him a piece of my mind, and well to see Jimmy of course. But every time I tried my father would stop me, to remind me what we had agreed.

"Hello?" Luke's voice fills my ear as he answers.

"Hey Luke, I was wondering if you're still coming tomorrow?"

"Yeah, course I am..."

"Okay, good. Well, could you bring him?"

"You want me to bring Jimmy to your wedding, to a girl? Do I really have to tell you how that it the most stupid idea I think has ever left your lips? And you've said some pretty stupid shit in your lifetime."

"Look, I know it is, but I just really need to see him. okay?"

"You will be seeing him in no time. Like, how long does it take to get a girl pregnant?"

"I don't know. Just, please do this for me."

"Fine, but it's your fault if anything bad happens. And I'm going to have to put him on a lead all day, pulling him around like he's one of my pets. You sure you're going to be okay seeing that?"

I think about what he was saying before answering.

"Yes. I just really need to see him."

"Okay, fine. I'll see you tomorrow," he says before the line goes dead.

With the hopes of seeing Jimmy's smiling face tomorrow, my mood was definitely lifted. All I have to do is marry the girl, fuck her, and then I can be with Jimmy for as long as I want. I see a happily ever after in my future, and it contains one hot little slave boy. 

okay sorry it took me like forever to upload this but promise uploads will be more regular :)

so yeah next chapter if the wedding, what could possibly go wrong there...

*Edited*