Monster's In The Doorway

Jasons POV

The thing with vampires is that they never feel the need to breathe, however, my poor little human body did. Pulling back from the kiss which had turned heated compared to the light touches that started everything. Both our tongues are fighting for dominance, a battle, I of course lost, which I don't mind in the slightest. Having Masters thick muscle exploring my mouth really wasn't too bad. Hands fly across each other bodies, mine roaming Masters' torso. Going from his broad muscular shoulders, down over each bump of muscle, which I'm sure formed the most perfect six-pack, and under this useless piece of material until my hands fly back up to grab his hair every time he would squeeze a certain part of me.

When Master finally pulls back, I am only inches away from Masters' face trying to suck air into my lungs. He has the proudest grin plastered across his face, and at the moment, I realise just how truly beautiful he is.

I know that vampires are dangerously beautiful, but trust me when I say some definably fell from some fucked up ugly tree. But Master? No, he was different from all those I had seen. Physically he is the most perfect thing to exist, I'm sure of it. Dark brown hair which is nearly always styled, but when it wasn't it was just long enough that it would fall into his eyes. The brightest eyes that literally seem to glow sometimes, just like they were at the moment. A strong jawline that is dusted in brown stubble. It wasn't just the physical stuff that made him beautiful either. No, it was his personality. He is like no one I've ever met, apart from my mother of course, and he is just so caring. I'm sure he doesn't have a cruel bone in his body. I know that I'm probably wrong about that, but with me, he is just perfect.

"You okay? Do you want me to stop?" He asks, sounding worried. I realise that I've been sitting, just staring, for quite a while now, not even noticing that I was doing it. I was no longer breathing heavily.

When I don't answer him his hand reaches up to cup the one side of my face, I nuzzle into his hand enjoying the warmth from his palm.

"No Master, I'm fine. I was just thinking, I guess," My voice sounds distant. I guess I was still thinking in a way. "Just promise me one thing?" I question.

"Anything!" Master answers straight away, with no delay.

Would he really do anything? Did he trust me that much? I sure hope he does. With my answer, I go up close to his ear so that my lips lightly brush the shell.

"Don't stop," Master shudders at my words, but before I can think any more into it, I'm lying flat against the wooden desk. Master's between my legs, which were hooked around his waist. He's staring down at me, a certain look crosses his face, one that I've only seen once before on my first night here when I met Master properly for the first time. 

"You, little one, shouldn't tease your master like that. It makes him want you even more than he already does," Yes, it was most definitely lust that Master was showing, and I loved it.

My trousers are becoming extremely tight and uncomfortable just from Masters words. His hands start to slide up and down my sides, causing goosebumps to rise on my naked torso. His lips start to slide from my lips and down to my exposed neck, my head tilts back in pure pleasure. Master's mouth sucked and licked on a particular spot, which I'm sure would soon be bright purple.

Once he was done there, his mouth goes further down my torso, placing soft kisses as he went, until he reaches the waistband of my jeans. His head glances up, asking me with his eyes for permission, I nod.

His hands go straight to the button before popping it open, leaning down to get the zipper between his teeth, he begins pulling it down, his eyes never leave mine. My trousers are off so fast I didn't even notice them leaving my body but it felt so good once they do.

"I'm going to make you feel so good!" Master spoke with that same cheeky smirk on his lips.

He drops down to his knees, taking only my tip into his mouth. Warmth engulfs me and it was the most pleasure I have ever received. He starts swivelling his tongue, which made me a panting mess.  Well, that was until he took all of me into his mouth, making me let out a cry of pleasure. His head is now bobbling up and down, while all I seem to be able to do is pant while gripping handfuls of his hair.

"Luke Vondraks, what the hell do you think you're doing on your hands and knees for nothing but a little human servant?" Master shoots up from his position on the floor, looking like a deer caught in headlights as he stares at whoever was at the door. My own head timidly turns to look at the apparent monster in the doorway. 

*woo yay finally updated, sorry it took me so long on this one, had so much work for college :( but going to try updating more regularly, so yushh thanks for reading :3 xx *

*Edited*