All For That Stupid Adorable Smile

----- Picture of Lord Samuel -----

Luke's POV

The tall, dark looming figure, that stood in the doorway was dressed in a fully blacked out suit. His face holds no emotion, that face is one that attacked every nightmare I ever had. His sneer, laughter at my pain, what the hell was he doing here?

"Lord Samuel, what are you doing here, sir?" Ha, a lord. He's the furthest thing from it, but once we all came back to this world he decided he would be the ruler now. 'No need for government or kings and queens. No!  A vampire shall rule, as he is the real lord of this world.' Yeah, they were his exact words. I'd heard them shouted enough times to know them by heart now.

The man was cruel, that was the only way to describe him. His beauty would capture all, and then rip their beating hearts right from their chests for no reason. Sure, he seems kind and caring at first, don't all killers though?

"Well Luke, you see Marcus paid me a visit a few weeks ago and as you know by now, he is like a son to me," Yeah both evil, cruel fuckers. "And well, he said you took away his toys, you know how he gets when people do that. So I thought I would come and see you, but as it would seem, you're really are dropping down in the world," His eyes drop to stare at Jason. His eyes are nothing but slits while his mouth matched. "Pretty, but not pretty enough. Not for someone in the Vondraks family to be on their knees while pleasuring them," His face isn't scrunched up in anger and disgust, "We are the top of the food chain, the highest of the highest and then you go do something like this. Do you know why we have slaves, Luke?" He asks, leaving a few seconds before starting again. I wish he'd just shut up and leave already, "They are there to serve us. They are just weak, stupid, little humans. Nothing more. So don't go treating them like our equals."

"Yes sir, I understand. Why don't I go fetch you something to drink," I grab Jason around the back of the neck and lead him toward the door, once safely inside the kitchen I let him go, "Shit I need you to go down to the servants quarters and stray there until he leaves. Okay?" Jason nods his head way to fast, "And ask a few of the girls to come up," Once I give him his orders, he runs off down the stairs while I walked back to my office. Taking a deep breath, I walk inside to see Samuel was now in my chair with his feet propped up on my desk. My work, which was there, now scattered the office floor. Destruction just seems to follow this man wherever he goes.

The two girls come through the door, head bowed as they stand in front of me. "Go serve Lord Samuel," They both scamper over to the man and kneel at his feet, he grabs one by her hair before pulling her head towards his mouth. His fangs are now at full length as they sink deep into the girl's neck, her gasp fills the otherwise silent room as she tries not to pull back because of the pain. But fear keeps her securely in place at his feet, he pulls back to stare up at me. A sick, bloody smile stretched across his ageless face.

"So how are we going to sort out poor little Marcus? I suggest you give him what every toy he was playing with and soon, I really don't like having to come all the way over here."

Shit, Jason was the so-called toy. I can't let Marcus get his greasy hands on him again, not after last time. There's a reason we call whatever human Marcus has a toy. Because like a little kid, once he gets bored he ends up throwing his toys and breaking them, which Marcus does every time.

"Sir, I can't. Isn't there something else I can do, anything?" I ask.

I know my voice was coming out more of a plead but I just couldn't help it, I didn't want to put Jason in danger. Not now, not ever. He was mine and no one else's, I know it sounds selfish, but it's true, I don't want others touching him.

"Hmmm," his eyes travel my body a few times until they land back on my face, that creepy smile of his seems to stretch even more now, "Anything, you say?"

"Yes, anything," I know this is only going to end badly, but I had to do this.

"well, It's clear to everyone that Marcus has always taken a particular liking to you. So how about you treat him," Shit, of course, and yes I've always known that Marcus had a thing for me, ever since I came into the Vondraks family. He was around me 24/7, while I hated him. He was just like Samuel in every way, which just made me hate him even more.

But can I go through with it? For Jason's sake that is, could I do that for my little servant who I'm growing more attached to every day, with that stupid adorable smile of his?

 "I'll do it."