What Even Is Normal?

Luke's POV

I'm standing outside the large wooden doors thinking about my recent encounter with Lord Samuel, and as much as I hated what he has said and practically told me what I had to do. I knew that if I didn't Marcus wouldn't give up, which in the end would only end badly for one particular person, Jason.

I hate to admit it, but I'd fallen for the boy. It was impossible not to with those big blue eyes of his that looked at everything as if it was the first time seeing it. The way he looked at me with so much trust, trust that I wouldn't hurt him but love him instead. Then there was his smile, that was the real thing that caught my eye, it was beautiful! There is simply no other word to describe it, it could light up a whole room.

I know how I feel for Jason, it was a feeling I shouldn't have when in my position. I am someone who holds power and authority over the creatures and humans who live on this earth. I was to be looked up to and respected at all times, I was supposed to marry for more power and never for love.

But I'd gone against all that. I wanted love, no! I needed love. I'm sick of living alone and being alone. I want someone, and that someone is Jason. But not in the Master and slave way, I wanted us to be equals, I wanted normal.

Which brings me back to the massive wooden door I was currently standing outside of, with rain pouring down on me. I was already soaking wet, but as I lifted the heavy door knocker, which was in the shape of a wolfs head, I knew that if I ever wanted any kind of normal, then first I must do this.

The door opens and light floods where I stood. I feel exposed more than anything, which just makes this whole situation more realistic. A small boy stands in the doorway, he couldn't be any older than fifteen at the most with short brown hair, which was currently sporting the messy bed head look. He was pale, with slightly defined muscles. He stood there in only a pair of tight black boxer briefs staring at me until he finally realised who I was, making him quickly bow his head in respect. 

     "Lord Vondraks, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me," He apologises quickly, before stepping aside to let me through.

I step into Marcus' warm mansion. It was very over the top, trying to show just how much wealth he had without letting anyone forget it. As you walk in, you are greeted with a wide-open space and two separate staircases that lead into one, large chandeliers hang from the ceiling.

I was staring too much at the chandeliers that glistened in the light, that I don't even notice that Marcus had arrived, now standing very close to my face. Personal space issues much.

"Brother, what can I do for you?" His head is cocked to the side slightly, with a devilish smirk plastering his face. I can't help but stare for a while, simply because I knew what I was here to do and if that thought wasn't sickening enough, having to actually ask him to do it was just pure humiliating.

Taking a huge breath, I place my hand on Marcus' hard chest. I can feel the muscles underneath tighten at my touch, I slide my palm downwards as my eyes follow it the whole way until it reaches the waistband of his jeans.

I take another deep breath before I look up through my thick lashes, Marcus is staring down at me with pure lust. His breathing is now raged, it almost made me was to smile, almost.

"Fuck me."

...

I feel dirty, physically and mentally.

All I can feel are Marcus' hands running over my skin. His lips sucking and biting at my flesh. All I can think about is him, his face as it hovered above me, eyes closed and mouth open as he screamed his release.

I can't believe I did it, lowered myself to that!

I wanted so badly to go home and curl into myself, even though I knew I couldn't. I had people who depend on me, who need me to help them.

Even though I was the one that needs those people the most now!

 *so i know i havent updated in ages, sorry :( had so much work recently also had bad writers block for ages now, but hopefully there will be more updates soon that wont take as long xxx *

*Edited*