Save Me From The Leather

Jason's POV

I could hear my heartbeat by now, it was so loud. I tried to block everything out, grabbing Jimmy's hand even tighter. I don't know what it was but this man truly scared me, he reeked of power and looked like the type that would do anything to get what he wanted. So yes, this man scared me, but I couldn't forget my place, not in a time like this.

I am a slave and this man wants to fuck me, that is perfectly normal. Just do whatever he says and pretend like I'm enjoying it, that's all I've got to do. So why did it seem so difficult?

The monster was now standing a few feet in front of us, his eyes traveled down both of our bodies making my skin crawl with disgust. His eyes seem to linger on me the most though. 

"Strip," he instructs all of a sudden, making us not follow the instruction straight away, "I said, fucking strip now!" he shouts, this time making our hands fly to the buttons of our jeans, trying to get them off as fast as we could.

Both stand there completely naked, his eyes just looking even hungrier as they travel over our bodies. He steps forward until he was standing right in front of me, the back of his finger travels down the length of my arm and back up again. "Your skin, It's so soft," Another stroke. "So pale though, I think we shall give it some colour. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, sir" I answer straight away. I really don't want this man to get angry, especially when I know what's coming next. His smile grew at my fast answer, a glint in his red eyes.

"Good. Now, you go get him ready while I pick my toy," He orders Jimmy, who pulls me by my hand over to the middle of the room. He ties both my hands in cuffs, which are hanging from the ceiling so that I couldn't move much. Jimmy just stands next to me, his presence alone makes me feel just a little bit better. Well, that was until he came back, standing in front of me. He looks up at my now secure hands with a smirk spread across his face, his eyes travel downwards and soon the smirk was gone.

"Why isn't he hard!?" His voice is demanding now as he stares at Jimmy. "He's supposed to be hard, why he isn't excited about what I'm doing?" he screams at Jimmy.

"I-I don't kno-ow.." he stutters out.

"Well make him, you idiot! Or don't you know how to do that either? God, what the fuck does Luke do with you two?" It wasn't a question, but he still stared at us. "Do something then,"

Jimmy's eyes turn to me pleadingly, I just nod knowing that he really doesn't have much choice in what he was doing. His hand covers my dick and begins pumping me, fast. I knew he just wanted a reaction out of me as this monster demanded. It was working as well, I could feel it. Going off the way he was smiling I must be doing something right, or Jimmy was anyway.

"Okay stop, now fucking move," Jimmy moved a few steps away from me. "Good, now let's get that colour going," He said before he disappeared behind me, I look at Jimmy who was still near me just looking straight back at me. "What the fuck do you think you're doing? Get over here and put that pretty little mouth of yours to some use," With one last look at me, Jimmy runs over to where the man was standing, I guess.

I hear him as he drops to his knees, the zipper from the pants going down and then the sucking noises that soon followed.

That was all forgotten as soon as the whip struck my back, the burning fire sensation erupting as I let out an ear-piercing scream of pain.

...

Luke's POV

I couldn't believe it, out of all the slaves here tonight that dick wanted Jason and Jimmy. Why did they have to be around that horny bastard? Urgh, I hated him. Marcus was newish to the family, only having been in it a few years. Since day one I knew I wasn't going to like him. His first meeting he came in with two naked boys who couldn't have been older than fourteen. He made stupid comments about every little thing throughout the meeting, then halfway in he started fucking one of the boys right there in front of everyone.

Sex in public wasn't something that was looked down on in this world, but this was an important meeting, not some sex party. And then he comes to my party tonight and demands two of my slaves, not just any two as well, my personal slaves. Does he not understand what that means?

I would have said no, for fuck sakes I tried, but he used the thing about caring for them. Now that was something that was looked down upon. Slaves were slaves, we used them and they did everything we asked simply because they were scared of what we would do if they didn't. So to be attracted to a slave was considered very wrong. What a fucked-up world. You can openly fuck someone, but you can't feel anything for someone simply because they aren't as high up as you are.

"Hey Luke, have you seen Jimmy? He's disappeared," Storm came, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. Oh shit, Marcus took Jimmy and Storm was very protective of the people he loved. I shot around grabbing him by the shoulders.

"Storm you need to help me. Marcus, the dick, has taken Jimmy and Jason upstairs and I couldn't stop him because you know what it's like with vampires. Please, you've got to help me," Storm's face drops, losing his usual lazy smirk.

"Stupid vampires," he curses under his breath, as he heads straight for the stairs with me close behind.

...

Jason's POV

"Ahhhh!" I scream again as the whip cames back down. I could feel my skin ripping under the power of the leather, and the blood that was probably dripping down my back because of it. I just wanted it to stop. I've never been whipped before. As I said, none of my masters were into anything like that and I had always been good, never needing to be punished like most others.

As the door swings open, I let my head flop to the side to see who is there. Storm, oh god thank you. I have never been so happy to see anyone in my life. I let a small smile out because of him. He barges into the room, his hand making a swiping motion causing the man to fly up to the wall before crashing to the floor.

"Get the fuck out of this house now, before I rip your fucking heart out!" The venom that was seething out from his words, was something I never thought I would hear from Storms' mouth, he was always so calm and smiling. My eyes were beginning to droop closed now, I felt so tired, I just needed to sleep.

"Woah. Come on, stay with me Jason," Master. That's Masters' voice. My eyes open to see him cupping my face in his hands, he looks so worried. Why? Everything is fine now.  "Storm, help me get him down!" he shouts over at Storm, and suddenly my hands flop down to my sides, causing a flash of pain to spread throughout my back making me whimper. "It's okay, we'll get it fixed. I need you to wrap your hands around my neck, okay Jason?" he asks staring at me.

I nod before doing what he asked, he lifts my legs to wrap them around his waist so he could carry me without touching my back. I rest my head on his chest as my eyes slip closed. 

*Edited*