"Sir Luke Vondraksm, but you will call me Master"

----- Picture of Jimmy -----

"Now Jason, honey, one day very soon you're going to have to leave me," my mother started explaining as we curled up on the floor of the cell. I looked up at my mother's face as silent tears fell down her cheeks. "It's going to be hard but I want you to remember that I always will love you, even when I'm not there, but you need to be strong for me,"

The room went silent for a while as my mother thought over her next words. "Now when you are taken, you're going to belong to other people. You must do what they say, okay? Promise me you will?"

I thought of what my mom was saying, my nine-year-old brain thought over her words. I lifted my small hand to her cheek to wipe away the tears that were sliding down.

"I promise mom," I said, snuggling into her chest.

"Thank you, honey. I love you."

"Love you too"

Jason's POV

My eyes fluttered open, feeling the cold ground under my naked body. I look around the dark room, I'm guessing it was the cellar from the looks of the grey stone walls and floor. A slit of light at the bottom signaling the entrance to the room. I start to lift my body up but my arms are too weak, making me unable to hold the weight of my own body as I fell back to the stone-cold floor.

I lay there for a while listening to the sounds around me. It remained silent for a while until the sound of footsteps sounded, coming straight towards me. I kept my head down, too scared of whomever or whatever was coming, most likely for me.

Light flooded the once dark cell, as the door was opened I raised my head to look towards the doorway where a figure stood.

"Come on, I've been sent to get you cleaned up. Master wants to see you," A females voice sounded through the room, and soon her hands were on me helping me to my feet.

"Can you walk?" she asked, as I tried to move my feet forward but fell as soon as one foot left the floor. "Wait, I'll go fetch Jimmy to help," the woman said before she ran out of the room, leaving me there on the floor.

 I heard the footsteps again but this time there were two sets. Both of them pulled me to my feet since I couldn't even keep my own head up. I felt too weak, so I ended up sagging downwards.

"Place him in there Jimmy," the woman's voice said as I was sat in a tub, "Help clean him up while I fetch him some clothes, and something to eat," she said before she rushes off again.

The room stayed silent for a while, except for the sound of the running water as the tub filled. Soon the bathtub was filled with water, reaching to the middle of my chest as I sat there. It felt so good on my aching body, I can't remember the last time I had a bath. The guy stays with me the whole time and soon starts rubbing something into my blonde hair, making the whole room smell sweet.

"I'm Jimmy, by the way," he says as he sits on a stool so I could now see him.

He looks about my age with light brown skin, big chocolate brown eyes, short black hair, and his lips pulled into a smile as he introduces himself.

"Jason," My voice sounds rough, I guess from not using it for so long. "So, where am I?"

"You're at Master Vondrak's house, he's your new Master Jason," Jimmy's voice had turned serious as he spoke, no longer sounding as light.

"Oh," I replied. I've heard about the Vondraks family, they were vampires. Not nice ones either, then again what vampires were? They were strict and apparently very cruel, especially with anyone they owned.

"Don't look scared. He isn't that bad, he's strict but as long as you do what you're told nothing too bad will happen," He said smiling.

"Come on you, let's get you dried and dressed. I've got some food waiting for you," The woman from before said, rushing back into the room.

I finally got a good look at the woman, who was maybe in her late fifties. She had dark brown hair which held flicks of gray, her skin was slightly tanned maybe from being outside it the summer months ago, her big blue eyes held warmth and a smile that would make anyone feel welcome in her presence. She was holding a towel and some clothes in her arms for me.

She and Jimmy helped me get dried off and into a pair of jeans and a loose top that hung on my thin frame. The lady, who I found out was named Sally, gave me food and water. She and Jimmy left me to eat before Sally came back.