"You can do better than that hyung.."

"Anyways, where's Jieun?" Junghyun asked. "Is she alright?"

"She's upstairs in my room," Jungkook replied. "And yes she's alright for now." Junghyun immediately placed the platic bags on the floor and grabbed Jungkook's shoulders.

"Jungkook–you didn't do anything stupid to that innocent noona of yours right??" He asked while shaking Jungkook's body. The younger blushed then hid his face on Junghyun's neck. Can't believe that this hyung thought about those things.

I'm still a minor.

"I-i didn't do anything!" Jungkook replied with a faint voice. A small voice but sounded like he's in a panic. "If you think that I'm making out with Jieun noona well–she wouldn't like it and she'll maybe leave this house by the moment I lean my lips to hers!"

Junghyun laughed. He hanged his hand around Jungkook with the other hand ruffling the boy's hair making it messy. Junghyun cupped Jungkook's cheeks. By the look on Jungkook's face, he's a bit tired. Didn't get enough sleep, I guess. He's also a bit sick these days.

"Hey Jungkook," the elder called. Junghyun suddenly crossed his arms. "Have you got enough sleep? You look exhausted, as usual.."

"Maybe it's because I really wanna sleep all day then going out this weekend," Jungkook chuckled. "Yugyeom and Minghao came by today, but they left when they knew I was sleeping. They're the ones who woke me up."

"That's just cute," Junghyun patted Jungkook's head. "You should change your clothes, wearing a shirt and this thin ass jacket isn't enough, it's freezing like hell out there."

"Hyung, it's just strong winds," Jungkook gave him a blank face. But he began to cough in front of him and his hands are shivering.

"But if you're sick, it's not my fault," he smirked. "And those coughs followed by you shivering, those are the signs of you're gonna get sick in winter." The younger one pouted at his brother. The brother, of course, finds everything cute if it's about Jungkook. He couldn't stand the adorableness from Jungkook, naturally. Having a cute younger brother like him isn't that bad. Even though this bunny look-a-like is quite but popular at school, he ignored everything. Junghyun and Jungkook are also like twins. Their height is almost the same along with their weight and their personalities are a bit similar to each other.

Jungkook pouted at Junghyun then punched the elder again. He walked back to his room to change into a warmer outfit. He was halfway opening his shirt, he just remembered that Jieun's in his room. He can't change there in front of her.

"Jungkookie?" She called, her voice shaking a bit due to the cold. "What are you doing?"

"I-i was going to change but I just remembered that you're in my room," he stood up straight scratching his nape while blushing madly.

"You don't have to be shy, Jungkookie," Jieun giggled. "Unless you're a girl and I'm a boy."

The blushing boy listened to Jieun. He turn his body around facing the other way. He opened his clothes quickly changing his shirt into a turtle neck. After he changed, he looked back at Jieun, she's looking out the window. Jungkook wanted to change his shorts. Better go to the bathroom for that only. He grabbed his legging-like-jeans and walk his way to the bathroom to change.

In front of the mirror, he started to his own reflection. He pressed his soft lips together. "I think I should sleep again," he talked to himself. Jungkook shook his head and stroking his hair backwards.

When he came back to his room to take him phone and novel, he saw Junghyun having a conversation with Jieun. Both of the seniors looked who's opening the door. "Now that's a better outfit," Junghyun smiled. He stood up walking out from Jungkook's room. He passed Jungkook patted his head again.

"I think I should go back home," Jieun said, she almost stood up from Jungkook's bed but he stopped her.

"Noona, it's really windy outside, even though our house is really really close, I'm not letting you out there," Jungkook said. For every word that he said, his voice became smaller. He frowned, "The wind is getting bigger, maybe at night time it'll stop for only a moment, so you can go back home."

Jieun agreed. "Okay then, Jungkookie, I'll stay here.."

"Are you still cold noona?" He asked.

"Not really, but yes I'm still cold," she replied casually. "Why's that?"

"N-nothing," Jungkook stuttered. "I'm just–"

"Worried?" She faintly smiled at Jungkook, tilting her head. Jungkook nodded. "How about you? Are you cold?" He nodded his head. Jungkook looked at Jieun's eyes. His eyes filled with worry along wih fear.

"If you're cold, I'm here.."