-E.2-

100K special!
I'm crying y'all! Thank you!
I love you all!

🐰

"Be good for me..."

I found that whispers in the dark was sexy, especially if it was filled with sexual tension. Especially when it was Jungkook who was seeing subdued.
My one and only beast. The wolf that made me his.

I whispered into his ears all the words of seduction and truth. All the words that seeped into his ears caused him to fall deeper and deeper into the abyss of my love. Just like he had whispered to me nights ago, I told him the things that he made me think of.

Only with him did I recognize that love was dangerous and electrifying. More than unknown and undiscovered possibilites...I found obsession and myself.

His body was stark naked, just like how I wanted. His muscles bared and alert as my own skin was flushed with heat. My hands roamed his body, feeling his body in newer fascination.
I grasped the wolf that I had yet to tame, it's thickness too big to hold with one hand. It throbbed as I got more bolder and confident with the throbbing cock.

"Are you hard for me? Do you want to fuck my tight cunt with this...?" I found my vocabulary grow more crude—dirtier. I didn't care as long as Jungkook was affected by my words. I wanted him to feel the things that he made me feel, just by words alone.

"Fu...k" I liked it. I liked how Jungkook growled at my words, a low rumbling erupting from his strong chest.

Knowing that I had him trembling at just words made wetter than I already was. My heart patterned against my chest as he made my insides squirm. I kept my eyes on him as I played with a hard nipple, lightly licking it with the tip of my tongue. He moaned, singing to me my name.

Slowly, up and down I stroked the rod that would soon be buried in my bunny cunt. I stopped my breathing as I attempted to breathe with him and to have my heartbeat match to his.

Finally, I straddled him, letting my legs part wide as I lifted myself, and pushed him hard on the bed. He laid there waiting for me like a good little boy. I sucked on his lips, letting the plump lips meet mine before I pulled away to align Jungkook's big cock perpendicular to my womanhood.

I liked riding him.

I could see his jaws tighten as my index finger traced down slowly from his chin, to chest, to each marvelous abs. Setting my hands on his chest, I slammed his entire length in, letting my own juices act as lubrication. No foreplay, just the act, feral and passionately.

My head flung back and a scream escaped my throat. His cock filling me up, the walls of my inside gripped him tightly. There had been no need for foreplay for a simple reason, I was always wet for my wolf.

"Jungkook!"

"Bunny!" His strong hands pushed himself up and wrapped his arms around me as I continued to roughly, fanatically move so his wolf was claiming all of me. "Shit!"

"Do you like it?" I moved so my legs were wrapped around his waist as the bed shook with the fury of our movements. I could feel the convulse come, so close, as he kept a tight grip on my waist with his arms.

"God! Yes!" Jungkook had his eyes closed tightly as he focused on the sole feeling of my walls wrapped around his dick. "You feel so good."

"Good." My fingers pushed into Jungkook's scalp as he helped me ride him. I could feel him tense as his movements got slightly sloppy. "No, not...yet."

I pushed him away, forcing the beast to pull out of the tight cave he had made home for himself. He throbbed, the length pulsating as the cool air touched its hot sensitive skin. I turned around getting on my hands and knees, shaking provocatively to goad him.