-XXVIII-

"Jungkook! I'm home!"

She was finally home.

"You're home." I whispered out as I sauntered to her.

My eyes never left her figure, as her steps slowed down until she halted all movement as she watched me, my eyes studying her body.

Her soft hair that I loved grabbing as I slammed our bodies together, her eyes that glazed over sexily as she moaned out my name over and over again. I watched as her lips tightened and her soft tongue glide over them as she moistened them causing me to mimic her actions.

I was beyond excited. The things I wanted for her came. It was time for us to get very, very busy.

"Jungkook?" Her voice trembled slightly, cautiously called out to me, so sweetly, full of innocence.

Was I bad for wanting to ruin that innocence. I wanted it. I wanted to eat that up.

The palms of my hands were sweaty and my fingers tingly as a rush of chill traveled my body signaling something inside of me. My eyes were dark as I continued to stare at her, moving to her chin and then jaws.

I could see the fading marks of ownership that I had left a few days ago. The faint lingering bruises was a reminder that I needed to claim her mine again but this time strengthening and darkening the mark on her neck and collarbone.

Slowly my eyes traced below and my fingers could draw her curves. I could see through her thin shirt, the supple breasts that I will squeeze and the hardened pebbles that I will fondle happily.

Bunny gulped during the times my eyes took her body in. She stood there shying away from me slowly.

I could hear myself growl through my gritted teeth. I wasn't going to let her escape, not when I've waiting for this for a long time.

I had been waiting for her for hours. Waiting for her to return to this empty, empty apartment where I had been waiting for her continuously since she had left to open the cafe. I was just glad it had been a half day for her.

I was about to explode like the Big Bang.

"Bunny..." I cooed to her, my voice hitting that bass as my words came out rather muffled. "Come here will you?"

She shook her head as her eyes widened and scared. She only stared at me as if I was a villain.

"Don't be disobedient, Bunny."

She whimpered out before she took a small baby step toward me. How precious was she?

"Good Bunny." I proudly cooed out.

So precious. My Bunny was so precious.

"Come, I have a sweet little gift for my one and only bunny." I grabbed her beautiful waist and gently as I could pulled deeper inside where our play-den was.

"Jung—Jungkook? What—is...that?" I hummed as I took my eyes to where she was pointing, my lips stopping its nibbling to see what she was talking about.

I changed my room into a room that we will play in. I prepped it up, hanging up the dark curtains, from the windows and all around the room.

There was deep scarlet and night black everywhere. Here and there a hint of white, but many things were the color of passion and love or secrets.

And it was rightfully decorated, in my opinion, because we were going to spend lots of passion and love in this room.

"What is this?" She gasped. My bunny looking around the room so excited and scared at the same time.

She was so cute, I could already see her grasping the pillows or the curtains as I rammed my thick cock inside of her. I was tingly from the excitement.

No more thinking. No more thoughts, I had her and we had many days for us to play in this new room of ours. I was so glad that there was a national holiday coming.

I tugged her closer and led her to the bed where my gift to her waited.

"Here. Bunny, dress up for me." I said as I handed her the nicely wrapped box. My stomach jumped for joy as she took it in her small hands.

"Jungkook..." she looked down at the box with wide eyes. When she looked up at me I smiled before leaning forward.

"For me bunny? You will dress up for me, won't you Bunny?" I whispered into her ears, letting my lips brush her tender skin there.

She closed her eyes, as she felt a chill pass by, her mind already knowing that she had no choice but to comply because my Bunny wanted my cock inside of her as much as I wanted to be inside her tight pussy.

"Okay..." Bunny nodded as she took herself to the bathroom before shutting herself behind the restroom door. She was hidden from me and I got immediately got impatient. I wanted to see her, to have her under me writhing in pleasure. Soon after though she screamed, "Jungkook!"

I chuckled. Bunny saw the items in the bathroom. She was so cute reacting like that, but soon she'll be used to them. She was going to enjoy all the ways to play.

Oh, we had so many things to play with. And for her it was all so new.

But this took priority. The item in the box took priority.

I wanted to see her in this. This was on my mind the moment I saw it. It was made for my beautiful, adorable, seductive Bunny.

And as if on cue, she came out, her head down low so her hair hid her eyes, her fingers gingerly playing with itself as a deep blush embellished her lovely cheeks.

How I wanted to bite those.

The wolf inside me panted like the wild, horny beast it was.

Play time was about to get even wilder.

🐰

Wild
Wild
Wild

It's getting kinkier. I've been studying, but I don't think it's doing anything.

Also
Thank you
For the
8K!

🧡🖤💙💛💚💜💙💜💚💛💙🖤🧡