-XXVII-

We were at the cafe. Finally done cleaning up, the lights turned off, the only light came from the moonlight of the lonely night. Even the streets were abandoned more so than usual, not a single person near by or roaming.

I watched the empty street through the window and only wished for there to be one person to come and see my beautiful Bunny work for me.

My eyes travelled back to my Bunny who worked so hard for me. It was so hard to not pay attention when she was so damn alluring and sexy, while still being so cute and fluffy.

Bunny swirled her tongue around before sucking on the tip. She repeated it multiple times as she held the thick shaft still in her small hands.

She wasn't very good but she wasn't bad. I didn't mind because it meant that she inexperienced in this. That made me happy.

I wanted to be the one to teach her.

Bunny was learning. Everyday she was learning. Little by little, Bunny was turning into the big bad wolf's mate. I looked at her beautiful large eyes watch my face as I stood in front of her, getting sucked.

I watched as the warm liquid spill out and spray unto her face.

"You can have a taste." I teased as she played with the stickiness.

Bunny shook her head but I pressured her by waiting, my dark eyes darkening with lust. She succumbed immediately and swallowed to amount in her mouth before licking the drops that were near her mouth. She came closer to my still hard cock as she eyed it with a shy hunger.

I loved how she wanted me. I wanted her to want me more and more.

I groaned as I became solid hard again. She endlessly made me hard. There was no end to how much I desired her.

I felt a growl travel through my windpipe.

I pulled her up on her feet, unable to wait anymore. I wanted to hear her moan as I pleasured her body. I wanted to hear her scream my name as I spanked her ass red.

Finding the closest flat area, which was the wall, and taking her thighs, I wrapped them around me before I pushed us against the wall. She shivered as the cold wall touched her bare skin. It was so cute I couldn't help but chuckle at that.

"I'll warm you up." I whispered into her ears as I nibbled at the flesh.

"Please..." she begged before she pressed her soft eager lips against my own. They were so soft against mine as they did their best to express her desires for me.

It was so nice. Lately she had been very expressive and forward in her advances. Our tongues danced together in unison and danced silently in a romantic, possessive duet.

I pulled away to let her breathe. She gasped for air and her chest rose and fell as she filled her lungs with oxygen.

I kissed her lips one more time before kissing her nose, then her cheeks, her jaws. As I reached the tender skin between her neck and shoulder, I got more aggressive, letting my mouth suck and nibble at the skin that nourished me more than any other substance.

"Jungkook..." She moaned my name. Over and over again, she filled my ears with sweet melody. "I love you."

I moved lower to her previous breasts.

"I know." I whispered into her skin before I traced each letter unto her breasts, dangerously close to her hardened nub. 

She gasped in sheer pleasure.

I smiled as I finally took a nub in my mouth and played with the other with my thumb and forefinger. She wiggled underneath me while gasping my name.

I smirked as I brought my dick closer to her pussy. I could see her freeze in anticipation and nervousness as she arched her body and waited for me to take her to cloud nine again. She nibbled at her plush lips waiting for me to begin.

Everything was going well but I wanted to tease her a bit more. I allowed her nub to get a feel of it but it was only a tease.

"Jungkook...please." She moaned loudly, whining at my teasing.

"Say it again." I asked as I could feel myself need her. I wanted to hear it again and again.

"Again?" She asked as she continued to bite her lips as she wanted me inside of her. I nodded once and she obliged. "Girlfriend. I am your girlfriend."

I smiled happy at her words. It filled me up with so much happiness.

The first time I had heard it was a week ago when a girl was around me at the supermarket. We had been on a date, something simple planned out at home so we could spend some quality time together. The female had hung around and had even cling onto me, only to cause my beautiful Bunny to become aggressive and angry.

It had been hot. I stopped all action but breathing as I had watched her claim me hers—with words and action.

She had kissed me roughly eagerly in public and it had been the best thing ever.

Now I couldn't get over the way she claimed me hers.

"You're mine!" Her voice hitched as I rubbed her sensitive spot. "Jungkook you're mine!"

"I love it when you say it like that..." I groaned, a deep guttural sound erupting out.

I buried myself deep in her pussy and began our night of rutting.

The wolf and the bunny in another round of mating.