-XXXVII-

I missed Bunny. It had been two days since I had talked to Bunny, but it felt like years. My mind was full with thoughts of her and my motivation was zero without her.

"Jungkook. Come out."

I tuned to face the intruder of my thoughts and saw that it was Hoseok Hyung. He urged me to come out of my dark lonely room and I didn't want to argue. I also had nothing better to do.

I shrugged then I followed out of the room and into the hallway. Already from the hallways I could hear the chatters and murmurs.

What's going on?

"What's with all the commotion?" My interests finally piqued at something other than my bouncy Bunny.

"Come." He insisted and I followed him to the railing of the third floor, where we could see out unto the lobby and entrance. "Is that her?"

My eyes followed where his two fingers pointed. Immediately as they landed on her figure, my eyes got wide as saucers as my mouth fell open to gape at the woman in the plum lace dress. She was also wearing these glittery heels as she stood near the entrance, face dolled with makeup and her lips painted a soft rouge. She was gorgeous and I could see some taking pictures and some just blatantly staring at her, and majority of them male.

"Bunny..." It slipped out.

And before Hoseok Hyung could ask, I promptly rushed down three flights of stairs to reach the Lobby. Slamming the door open with a huff, I found her and she found me.

She smiled softly, her lips curling softly, but I could see the attention she received from others was making her uncomfortable. Stomping past the men that surrounded her, I grabbed her hand and pulled her past the glass doors bypassing the security.

"Jungkook..." Bunny's voice was soft and lovely.

When I got to the elevators, Hyung was there waiting. He smiled his usual happy smile and I could feel my annoyance reach another level of annoyed.

"Don't smile at her." I glared at Hyung and he raised his hands in defeat. He took a step back and tried to blend into the walls of the elevator.

"Jungkook...?"

I saw her and I almost stopped breathing when I took a good look at her. When I finally looked at her for real, she stole all the breath that had been in my lungs.

"Bunny..." I pulled her closer to me, my arms around her, my nose buried into her neck as I was filled with her sweet delicious aroma. I licked her soft skin and she softly gasped as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Jungkook..." bunny moaned softly, but she had better sense because she was able to hear Hoseok Hyung who cleared his voice. "Stop."

I groaned as she pushed me away but I could keep my hand off her.

The elevators opened and we went out and into the meeting room 5. I turned around and hugged her again, feeling her body underneath that wonderful lace dress. She looked so ravishingly delicious and elegant.

"Jungkook, we're still at the company. Hold your horses." Hyung chuckled amusingly as I pulled away reluctantly, I kept her close by holding her from the behind; her body fixed to my front. She fit like puzzle piece, my body met her well perfectly.

"Thank you for coming, Miss..." Bunny took his hand and shook it but I didn't let her get nearer to him.

"You're mine..." I whispered to her ears as she gasped lightly and blushed. I smiled as I cuddled into her.

"No, it was something that I would have to deal with, so I'm more than glad you're willing to help." Bunny replied as Hoseok-Hyung walked to one of the chair and sat.

"Please sit." He offered.

"You've talked before...?" I frowned as I watched them talk. They knew each other, at least by voice.

I didn't like the way Hyung looked at her kindly. I just wanted Bunny to ignore him. I took a seat closest to her and pulled it extra close to her before enclosing her hand in mine.

"When?" I didn't like this one bit. My Bunny talking to strangers.

"Some time ago. Don't be so mean to him, he's the one who convinced me to come." Bunny pouted as she tried pulling her loving hands away from me.

I didn't let her. Instead I kissed her hand for good measure.

I met her eyes and flashed her a smile and she giggled before going back to him.

"I'm just glad you're here. Finally!" I expressed happily as I kissed her cheeks this time.

I kissed her and I could feel her.

She was real.

My real, one and only, Bunny.

🐰

Also the smut is coming. Tomorrow. Be ready. Because I worked hard!
🙈🙈