$$$I was there for u bihhh

Star POV
It was the day we all been looking for. Pay day!!!!! Sike nah it was my sister official day to be Luna of this god forsaking pack.
Everything was decorated beautiful as we wait outside for our alpha and Luna of.... And get this the pack name is Showtime. Haha like who would name a pack that. Apparently alpha Martin would. Anyway Alex being Alex inviting every pack to come and watch her become queen of this small pack. While everyone was dress to expressed I simply wore me some blue jeans shorts and a hot pink tank top with my hot pink nike. When my mom seen me in this she shot me a glare along with Alex cause apparently I was stealing the spot light from her. Well oh fucking well. Anyway since it was a lot of packs here it was happening outside since they didn't have enough room inside. That's what they get for being small. And when I mean every pack is here I mean from the smallest to the largest are here. Even the alpha king was here and heard he never comes out unless its important. Which means a lot of folks found they're mate while I sat back with an emotionless face. Even though inside I hated that im gonna be alone for the rest of my life. But hey maybe I'll marry Channing Tatum since rumors has it that he's getting an divorce. Wishful thinking.
So deep in thought that I haven't notice my sister and Shawn was already starting it.
"Do you Alexa Glover accept me and this pack-"
I tone out the rest and start thinking about what well happen after this. I mean there ain't no point in staying if my 'ex mate' and sister gonna start bossing people around. I already experience that with my mom. I guess I'll just start packing and just move in the city with the humans.
"I now welcome your new Luna of Showtime Pack. Your Luna Alexa Glover. " Everyone stood up to clap for her like she was a queen of something. Well everyone but the king who just sat there and gave them a nod.
"Luna Alexa. What is your first move as Luna. " Someone ask. I was so into my thoughts that I almost missed Alex when she spoke.
"My first move as Luna is to kick out Starella Glover from this pack and make her a rouge. " Everyone gasp and turned towards me even the king. Who I made eye contact at first and almost got lost in his beautiful eyes but I shook myself out of it and stood up looking at Alex in the eye.
"What did you say? "
"You heard me. You are a mistake Star. You wasn't even suppose to be born I mean you a hybrid of things that make no sense. Why else where your dad killed because of it. " It went silence nothing could be heard. I walk up to Alex since she was on the stage with Shawn by himself.
"See what your not finna do is bring my daddy into it. And if you think I was a mistake then bitch you tripping. Cause last time I check my dad was my mom mate not yours. And while you up here flexing who had to take care of your ass when mom was high off her ass on meth. Not Shawn, not this pack but Star. I was there for you when you first got your heart broken. I was there when you was being bullied on cause of your skin color. I was there when mom was gonna beat the living shit out of you. I TOOK THE PAIN FOR YOU NOT ALPHA SHAWN BUT ME. So remember while you living your life glorious and perfect. Who was there for you. " I turned from her and walk away bumping into the king of the way but was to mad to say sorry. When I was far away I ran inside the house and up to my 'room'. Guess I should pack now then. I thought bitter as I open my closet and toss everything in it. While thinking bout the sparks I felt when I bump into the king a few minute ago. No star.! Boys are nothing but trouble can't afford falling in love when it only get your heart rip out in the end. With that thought I found everything already in my suitcase. I was so busy packing I barely nothing the tall man standing in my door.