Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 6

Start from the beginning

                  "CHOCOLATE!" I screeched at Andrew. Lot's of heads turned but this time I could ignore it because my life was right before me. He cringed at my stupid high voice. Shane and Alex got mint, and Andrew got a cookie. Weirdo.

                  I hate reading. Especially when they go on and on about things that don't really matter. But just this once, I shall do exactly that.

                  FROZEN YOGURT IS BEAUTIFUL AND DELICIOUS! IT'S LIKE A FROZEN RAINBOW STUFFED IN A CONE OR BOWL OF YOUR CHOICE AND CAN FREEZE YOUR INSIDES UNTIL YOU CRUMBLE AND DIE FROM HAPPINESS! IT'S PROBABLY BETTER THAN UNICORN POO AND IS A LOT HEALTHIER THAN LEPERCHAUN NUGGETS CAUS' IT'S YOGURT! THE TEXTURE IS MUCH SOFTER AND DELICATE THAN ICE CREAM, THAT ONE LICK WILL SEND YOUR TONGUE–

                  "Case stop screaming!" Andrew shouted at me.

                  "What are you talking about?" Aw, how dare he interrupted my rant! "I was screaming in my head!"

                  "Well you were thinking too hard to realize you were SHOUTING it! So shut up! Please."

                  "No! I shall not shut–" He stuffed a huge spoon full of yogurt in my mouth. I blew up like a puffer fish and nomed until I could speak. "That's a good way of shutting me up."

                  "I have a better way, if you want to try it." The four of us looked up at...Tristan...ick. I gulped down the rest of the frozen goodness as he and this girl walked over to our table. "Why are you here with these losers, Princess?"

                  ...was he talking to me? "What da fluck are you talking about? I'm NOT a princess–"

                  "Sure you are. And I'm your prince." He did that pose with his hand holding his chin and I gagged. He frowned at me. HAH! "Not interested, I prefer my guys sexy."

                  Andrew burst out laughing. Tristan frowned deeper but made me scrunch my face by saying, "And I prefer my victims feisty, so you should be very fun."

                  Shane and Alex stood simultaneously stood and slammed their hands on the table. "Snow White belongs to us!"

                  "My name isn't Snow White!"

                  "Snow White huh?" Tristan scratched his chin. "I'll just call you my princess, kay?"

                  "No!"

                  "Good. Oh, you're wearing that beanie again. You look cuter without it." He snatched it off my head. I jumped out of my seat and attempted at getting it back. Why did I say attempted? BECAUSE I WAS FAILING.

                  "Give it back." Andrew demanded. Oh Andrew, did I mention you were da BWESTEST BWADA EVA?!

                  "Maybe," Tristan mauled it over, "If he kisses me." He tapped his lips.

                  "Baby..." the girl next to him whined. He glanced at her like he forgot she was there. "You're still here? Well, we're over. Sorry babe, it's not you, it's me. Not move along, I have a new interest."

                  Oh. My. God. HE WAS A HORRIBLE ACTOR! I WAS MUCH BETTER!

                  "You're stupid, Tristan. Just give him his hat." Andrew said calmly. I on the other hand, was not that calm.

                  "I WILL NEVER KISS YOU! UGH, BLEH!" I almost threw up my precious yogurt!

                  "Of course you want to." He scoffed. "All girls do."

                  Face-palm moment. "I'm not a girl."

                  "Really?" He gasped, "You sound like one, you look like one, I heard your name is Casey, so you might as well be–"

                  "ROOOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRR!!!!!" I screamed and BIT HIS ARM!! WOOP!

                  He shouted and shook me off. "What the hell!"

                  "My name is CASE! AND I AM A GUY! I would love to prove it, but you do not deserve to see my mojo, so BEGONE!"

                 "You're weird." I smiled happily, until he smirked. "This will be a fun game. See you later, Princess." He winked and walked away with so much arrogance, I was surprised it fit through the door.

                  "What are you doing?!" Shane shouted in my face and shook my shoulders. I felt like a rag doll.

                  "Wha–?"

                  "Do not resist! You're making him interested!"

                  "Or worse, obsessed." Alex shivered.

                  "He's not interested, trust me." I rolled my eyes dramatically but Andrew only shook his head. "He's not!"

                  "You keep telling yourself that, Princess." Alex and Shane bust out laughing and I pouted.

                  "I'M. A. GUY!" I took my spoon and stuffed the biggest scoop of frozen yogurt EVER in my mouth.

                  Suddenly, Alex said, "You have something on your cheek." and licked the left corner of my mouth. I jumped to the side where Shane said, "and here." And licked the right corner. Everything in my mouth came shooting out like a geyser.

                  "WHAT THE FUCK?!" I screamed.

                  "Case." It took a full minute to realize I had spat all my yogurt...on Andrew...huh, why did he look mad? ...

                  "HOLY SHIT!"

                  "RUN CASE!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AAH MAAAAH GAAAHD!!!!!