Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 6

Start from the beginning

                  Andrew nodded and sat on the amp. "We're the G5. Gentlemen 5. 5 meaning five of us. If you haven't noticed, there are only four of us. We NEED a new member. I say we have auditions."

                  Logan stammered, "N...no! we can't–"

                  "I agree with Drew–"

                  "Don't call me that–"

                  "–we need someone to fill in JD's spot. He was able to play pretty much everything, so I say we find someone at least able to come to par with his skills." Alex said thoughtfully.

                  Oh my god, they sounded normal! Shane added, "You get to make the final decision, okay? Unless we over rule you."

                  Logan looked at all of them in turn before grinding his teeth and glaring at the wall. "Whatever. You're going to find someone anyway without my permission." They all WOOPED! (Including ME of course!) and Logan shouted, "BUT," They all groaned. "No girls."

                 They all groaned AGAIN, and started to complain. I didn't see anything wrong with that! Another guy huh...hehe. He shook his head and continued, "Hello, you just said, Gentlemen 5, we can't have a girl. So whatever, hold auditions, check the music clubs, but I seriously doubt you're going to find someone that even comes close to JD."

                  My finger itched to run across the strings again, but I shut it quietly and crawled back to the chair. I jumped up as if I were there all along, WHICH I WAS! And began cheering. "YAY! I'll help pick out your new person! Trust me, I'm a really good judge of character. I could tell Logi was a hater right away!"

                  "That's because that's what he's known for." Shane rolled his eyes.

                  "Hater, player, all the same thing right?" Alex asked. I nodded.

                  Logan groaned and turned off the speakers. "You know what? I'm starving. I'm not listening to this anymore." With that he stomped out of the basement to the rest of his humongous house.

                  That's when it hit me. Literally. Shane through a pillow at me with an ice cream picture on it.

                  "ANDREW! I WANT FROZEN YOGURT!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

                  I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M STILL ALIVE! It's been forever since I last had yogurt! Not since I've moved. I WOOPED and YAYED and Andrew and the P.I.C.'s followed me to the nearest yogurt place. Honestly, why were they following me? I had no idea where I was going because HELLO! I'm NEW here! But I eventually found it. It was calling my name, so of course I was able to find it!

                  That's when I realized. The sun was being sunny. The wind wasn't feeling windy. And I was very, very hot. <- Wink. Wink. Hint. Hint.

                  "Is it hot, or is it just me?" I smirked.

                  Andrew scoffed and said, "You're right, it's just me."

                  "Oh wow, conceited much? You can't just go around telling people you're hot! When I do it, it's true!"

                  "Sure it is, Case." Shane sighed.

                  I crossed my arms and stomped through the doors of heaven. Was it hot? Because now it was freezing! I jumped up and down and ran to the counter looking at all of the different flavors. Mint! Vanilla!