41-my batman

"Where is this place again?" I asked Nick for the fifteenth time.

Nick rolls his eyes at me in annoyance, "Bear Lake."

I nodded my head and typed 'Bear Lake' into the search bar on Google. Charlie and Catherine's parents owned a big lake house there and Charlie invited us all to go for a weekend of fun.

"Have you been there before?"

"Nope. Mr.Barron brought it back in January. Charlie and Catherine have only been up there a few times. They say it's a log house with its own movie theater, pool and jacuzzi." Nick tells me while looking through a comic book.

"So, it's like their home but in log version." I point out.

"Pretty much." He mumbles.

"Why are you looking through the comic book that you got for Carter?" I sigh. This dude and his comic books.

Nick shrugs a shoulder, "I paid twenty-five bucks for this, I at least get to check it out before I give it to him."

The other day Nick and I were hanging out in town and he dragged me into this vintage comic book store where he found the one comic book that Carter didn't own. So my boyfriend decided to get it for him. I'm sure he was making sure he and Carter were still buds, although I'm sure that is one bromance that will never die.

"You could be checking me out." I mumble under my breath.

Nicks head shoots up. Crap he heard me.

"I check you out all the time. Even if it doesn't seem like it." He says still flipping through the book.

I narrow my eyes, "No you don't. I think I would notice if you did that."

"You don't notice. In fact I'm doing it right at this very moment." He says with confidence.

"Prove it." I demand.

I see the smirk come across his stupid yet cute face. "Your boobs are moving up and down as you breathe. I know that you are currently wearing a push up bra, I think it's that black one you brought while at the mall with Lacey last week."

Shit. He's totally right.

"The shorts you are wearing have ridden up your thighs showing off your very nice yet somehow tan in the late winter legs. And I also noticed the pale pink toenail polish that makes me want to consider having a foot fetish." He continues.

My jaw is on the floor. That perv!

Nick looks at me and chuckles at my current state of shock. "See? I check you out constantly and most of the time it's without you paying any attention."

I cross my arms over my chest and huff. "What, not gonna guess the color and type of underwear I have on?"

Nick hums in thought, "Black and they don't cover up your entire ass." He sounds so sure.

He should, because he is absolutely right. Oh my gosh. My boyfriend is a classified pervert.

"I'm impressed." I say.

Nick sighs and tosses the comic book on the coffee table in front of the couch. He was waiting for me in my living room when I got home from cheer practice. We've been chilling on the couch ever since. I would have suggested we go to up to my room but the last time we were in there we almost had sex. Like we came so close to doing, the only thing stopping us was our underwear. That was two weeks ago and we haven't had another chance since then. Sure we were currently alone but my dad and Carter would be coming home soon.

"Do we get to share a room when we go to Bear Lake?" I asked Nick while putting my legs across his lap.

Nicks hands immediately went to my legs and started rubbing them. "Um. I'm not sure what the room situation will be. I figured you and Lacey would share a room."