✉Announcement [Updated]

Hello!
     It's been a long time since I've been here. Anyway, I just wanted to give you guys a heads up if ever you are still in the middle of finishing this story.
     There's going to be some changes and although nothing is fixed yet, I am in the middle of reviewing a contract from FicFun (It's a new app like Radish - I guess) about this story and if that goes through, I am going to move some chapters over there (don't worry you are not going to pay any coins to read it there, it's going to be free also) but I also know the hassle of reading something then you have to continue in the other app to finish the story is so frustrating. So . . . I advise you guys to finish reading this here if you don't want to be inconvenienced.
      I'll update you guys about it. So far, I can't give you a date yet.
      I hope you guys will support me in this new endeavour. And check my story there when I start. It will really mean so much to me.
     It will just be this one story that will be put up in FicFun so you can still read Fated Plans here in Wattpad, as well as my other stories that I will be posting in the future.
     And oh, I just made a twitter account: @NiceyaRivera . . . so yeah, if you want to follow me there and we can chat and all that.
     Thank you guys so much for supporting this book! I love you all! 😙❤ Tschüs!

~~Niceya R.~~

_______________________________________

[UPDATE]

Hello again!

I'm having second thoughts sending my story to FicFun.

This story is very special to me, not only because this is my first novel, although this needs a good editing, I'm not just gonna give up my digital ownership of my book for three years. I googled the company and there's some red flags there. Although I'm tempted to take a risk, I love my story being here in Wattpad and I'm serious about my writing.

Having said that, I'm not gonna remove/move some chapters. And since this story have my attention now, I'm going to polish it this month as I have other plans for this.

Stay tuned for that.

+++

On another note, I want to ask your opinions about some things. I hope to make this story and my writing better so any criticism (positive hopefully) are welcome.

1. Are you satisfied with the ending of this story? Assuming you also read the sequel Fated Plans. Or, an alternate ending is much preferred?

2. First person or third person POV? From both Andy and Callum, or just Andy?

Thank you and much love! Tschüs!

~Niceya