"Pearl Jam, and Smashing Pumpkins." He told her and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Smashing Pumpkins? Never heard of them." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"They're nice guys. You'll enjoy them." He smiled and wrapped his arms around her. "They won't be able to try and flirt with you though. If they ask you're my girl." He grinned and laughed, but Ellie just blushed deeply looking at her lap.

"Oh okay, whatever you say Kiedis! Maybe I will fuck one of them! Maybe I'll fuck Eddie!" She said happily and stuck her tongue out him making him gasp dramatically.

"You would never!" He told her putting his hand to his chest acting dramatic.

"Oh but I WOULD!" She yelled and laughed. He pushed her away and looked at her dramatically.

"Hands off me woman! I do not associate with someone who would fuck Eddie Vedder!" He laughed.

"If I were to say I'd fuck you how would you feel?" She asked laying back on the couch staring up at him. He climbed on her and laughed looking down at her bracing himself over her straddling her waist. Her face turned bright red and she bit down on her lip.

"Then that would be a different story Ellie." He said lowly into her ear and brushed his nose against hers. His lips almost touched him until Flea grabbed Anthony and pulled him off of her.

"Not the place!" He laughed and pushed him on the other couch. Ellie sat up and swallowed hard biting her lip leaning against the back of the couch. Anthony winked at her and smirked gently. She grabbed a pillow and buried her face into it smiling widely from behind it.

"What just happened?" Haley said as she came back from setting up her bunk.

"Pretty sure Anthony was gonna fuck Ellie right on the couch." Flea teased them and Haley gasped looking at Ellie.

"Gross! On the couch!?" She teased and laughed throwing her arm over her friend. Ellie rolled her eyes and shook her head gently.

"Stop!" She whined and leaned her head back.

They didn't get to a hotel until late that night. Ellie was extremely tired and just wanted a comfortable bed. When they got there Anthony helped her off the bus his hand on her back and holding her hand. He wanted to make sure that she got to her room safely. They got to her room and Anthony unlocked her door and walked her in. "Thanks Anthony." She whispered softly and looked at him smiling.

"Do you need help changing?" He teased and kept his hand on her back. She rolled her eyes and shook her head, putting her hands on his chest. He looked down at her and smiled chuckling. "Just kidding." He whispered softly just staring at her. She stared back at him. He slowly leaned down and their lips connected. Anthony's hands went up to her cheeks and he pressed her close to him. She ran her hands down his sides gently and stood on her tippy toes just to reach him. He noticed and carefully picked her up placing his hands on her ass giving it a gentle squeeze. She pressed against him and he quickly made him way over to the bed laying her down and climbing over her. With her legs still wrapped around his waist she pressed up against him, feeling his boner. He let out a groan on her lips and started to kiss down her neck. His hands traveled all over the girl's body taking in every inch of her. His hands went up her shirt slowly and caressed her breasts. Ellie shut her eyes and trembled inhaling deeply. Anthony pulled her shirt off and trailed kisses down the center of her chest to her stomach causing goose bumps to form along her body. She leaned up and pulled off his shirt from behind tossing it to the floor quickly. He came back up and kissed her deeply his hands coming behind her and unclipped her bra pulling it off and exposed her breasts. He took them both in his hand and covered them in kisses, pressing his face into them. Ellie moaned and leaned her head back biting her lip and ran her fingers through his hair.

"Fuck Anthony." She moaned out and he smirked kissing down her chest to her stomach and slowly pulling down her pants. He gently kissed her hips and her inner thighs. He hooked his fingers on either side of her panties and slid them down slowly. He tossed them down next to her bra, shirt and pants. His kissed along her pussy and she arched her back gasping as she felt his tongue enter her. "Holy shit." She whispered and painted softly her body shaking in pleasure. He slid his pants off as he ate her out and exposed his tented boxers. She groaned, slowly pushing his boxers down with her feet to expose his member. He looked up at her a smirk still on his lips as he pulled away from her. He kissed back up again her body to her neck then to her lips cupping her cheeks and positioning himself to enter her.

"You sure?" Anthony asked her and rubbed her cheek gently.

"Yes." She whispered and grabbed his cheeks kissing him deeply, her fingers ventured into his hair once more. He kissed her back and slowly slid into her. She arched her back, gasping in pleasure sliding her hands down his tattooed back. Her hips moved rhythmically with his as he thrusted in and out of her moaning along with her. Both had pulled away from the kiss, but their heads were pressed together just staring into each other eyes. He held her tightly in a protective way and used no forceful sort of thrusting wanting to show her how a man was really suppose to make love to a woman. He wanted her to feel loved, he wanted to show her how she made him feel.

Ellie woke up in the morning worried that the night before was a complete dream. She had sex with Anthony and it was the best sex that she had had in a long time...actually probably in her life. She sat up and looked around noticing the bed was empty. She frowned and swallowed hard looking at her naked body. Maybe it had been just a dream, maybe she was crazy. She got up and walked to the bathroom rubbing her eyes tiredly. She bit her lip and looked at herself in the mirror. Her heart once again fluttered as she saw her neck having a couple hickies, and her breasts covered in them. He had been with her last night, they did sleep together. She had sex with Anthony Kiedis, and had never been more in love with someone in her life.