8.

Ellie and Haley ran outside as a large white van pulled into John's driveway

Ellie and Haley ran outside as a large white van pulled into John's driveway. Ellie hadn't changed from her skirt, but changed into a white short sleeve. Anthony's jaw practically dropped seeing her, her toned legs and literal perfect body. He turned to the guys and leaned close to them. "Listen, you let me sit next to Ellie on the way there. I have to try and get this girl, she's something different." He said whispering to them and they nodded with a smirk. The girls walked over to them and Ellie looked up at them putting her hands behind her back grinning happily.

"What are you talking about?" She asked and Anthony shook his head putting his arm around her shoulder smiling down at her.

"Nothing doll, let's get going! We have shit to do!" He said and lead her to the van opening the door for her. As she climbed in, he stared at her ass just admiring it. John hit him in the back of his head and Anthony's head sharply turned to him.

"Get in pervert." He said laughing shoving him into the car. Anthony climbed in and plopped himself down next to Ellie. She seemed giddy to sit next to him and sort of moved closer to him. She wanted him and he could tell, he was going to pursue her so she was his. His arm went back around his shoulder as they pulled out of the driveway and Ellie just let out a laugh and shook her head. Haley looked back at them and grinned at Ellie. Haley sat next to John and they were soon having a very interesting conversation about music and Ellie could sense their connection. She stared out the window and licked her lips leaning close to Anthony.

"So, El. What made you guys want to come to California?" Anthony suddenly asked. Ellie's heart dropped to the pit of her stomach and she swallowed hard pushing back the tears that were forming in her eyes. Her head was turned so Anthony could not see her about to cry. "Ellie? Are you alright, hon?" He asked turning her head and frowning deeper as he noticed her tears.

"I have very bad troubles with a boyfriend back at home. I had to get away." She said frowning and shook her head looking up at him. "This was the getaway." She whispered and chuckled. Anthony stared at her for a second and looked at her realizing what she meant.

"Did he cause those bruises and that burn?" He asked grabbing her wrist and looked at the circular small burn on it. She looks away and nodded silently biting down on her plump pink lips that were now in a frown. "Holy fuck, you can't go back to him." He whispered shaking his head and looking at her seriously.

"I don't have any other place to go, Kiedis. Haley only has one bedroom and I work as a waitress. I don't have the money to buy my own place." She told him in a low voice and shook her head.

"I can-" He started

"You aren't going to help me. I'm not going to allow you." She told him seriously. "You're not my boyfriend and we just met. I honestly don't know why I told you something so personal. It just came out." She said frowning and looking at her lap.

"You trust me enough to tell me that even though we just met. I think there's a connection between us doll." He told her grinning stupidly. Ellie looked at him and frowned shaking her head.

"No offense, Anthony but I'm not sure long distance will work." She chuckled and patted his chest. "You're cute and I would definitely fuck you and date you. But I live in Grand Rapids and you are all over the place. I just don't think it'll work. Yes, I feel the connection but-" She was stopped by Anthony's lips on hers again. She pushed him off. "Kiedis, chill out." She told him and moved away looking out the window. He was confused because she was cuddling him, and kissed him this morning, but wouldn't date him.

"I'm gonna have you as mine one way or another El." He said looking at her seriously and poked her nose.

"Oh bet Kiedis." She said rolling her eyes and smiling at him jokingly. She climbed over his lap and threw open the door as the parked at the place they were playing. She inhaled deeply and looked around not really impressed with the place with realized they were at the back entrance. She felt an arm wrap around her and she expected it to be Anthony, but it turned out to be Flea that had just showed up in another car.

"Well. The last I saw you, you were shitface kid. Glad to see your okay." He chuckled and squeezed her shoulder. "I'll be right back to talk more, I have to get Clara out of the car." He told her and ran to the back of the car opening the door and pulling a small 2 year old out of the car. She looked like she had just woken up and cuddled into her daddy letting out a whine. Ellie's heart melted and she smiled admiring the blonde haired little girl.

"She is precious Flea, oh my god." She said waving to Clara who grinned shyly and buried her face into her daddy's shoulders.

"Clara!!" Anthony said happily jumping out of the car and running over to his best friend picking his daughter up and cuddling her close. "Uncle Anthony missed you so much sweet girl." He said to her and rubbed her back as she cuddled him.

"Anthony loves kids, he's always wanted some." John said to Ellie and now Haley who was standing next to her. "Clara is the closest thing he's got I guess." He chuckled and started to unload things from the back of the car along with the help of Chad. The girls offered to help but the boys rejected and lead them inside the large building. The two girls were told to sit down in the area where the fans were going to be standing as the got ready to rehearse. The two sat down on the ground and Haley looked over at Ellie.

"You and Anthony looked like you were talking a lot on the way here. What were you talking about?" Haley asked hugging her knees. Ellie's face turned bright red and she bit her lip gently.

"I poured out my story about Noah, and he tried to get me to be his girlfriend and take his money, but I said no." She told her and felt a hand hit the back of her head harshly.

"You rejected Anthony Kiedis!?" Haley asked and stared at her in disbelief.

"Yeah it was stupid I know." She frowned staring up at the guys who were tuning and setting up there instruments. Anthony meanwhile was just standing around checking the amps and such. "He's so fucking cute. Why'd I reject that blonde hair beauty?" She asked and frowned.

"Let him take you on a date, and see how that goes." Haley suggested and grinned. Ellie nodded and looking at her then him.

"Smart idea." She smiled and looked at Anthony who was staring at her. He smiled broadly at her and winked blowing her a kiss. Her face turned bright red and looked at him happily. Maybe giving him a chance, would work out after all.