Chapter Twenty Seven

To think my sisters boyfriend was the man I was deeply falling in love with made my heart squeeze, I didn't want to feel the way I did. I wanted to respect Minsoo, I never meant to fall for her boyfriend.

I didn't think Taehyung would feel the same way but as he held me in his arms, my body small and fragile in his embrace, I felt something from him. Maybe love. . . in a different way that I loved him. Maybe he sees me as a child, as someone who needs protecting.

I didn't want to seem vulnerable to him, as a child or someone to look after. I didn't want to be a little sister to him, but I didn't want to be a lover either.

"Mina," Taehyung breathed out as I pushed him away, his eyebrows furrowed. "What's wrong, why aren't you in the house?"

"Chanyeol helped me," I mutter. "But no one must find out or they'll hurt him, I don't want him to get hurt because he helped me"

"What about the others?" Taehyung muttered.

"I. . . I had to leave without them. Chanyeol said he'd help them too, in time," I explain quickly, looking around for the other members.

"They're going in right now," Taehyung muttered, as if he could read my mind. "I have to tell them to go-"

"What about GOT7?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"We came for you, now that you're her—"

"Hoseok is still down there," I exclaim, rushing towards the house. Taehyung quickly grabbed my hand and spun me around, pulling me closer to him.

"We'll get them afterwards," Taehyung explained.

"They'll do something to him," I speculate, turning to watch the rest of the gang retreating into a van. "They'll hurt him because I escaped, they'll probably even want to trade. I cant leave Hoseok down there, my brother too"

"We can't," Taehyung scolded. "It's not safe yet, once their guard is down-"

"Fine," I mutter, wrapping my arm around his waist. He hugged me tightly, placing his chin on top of my head as he sighed.

"I'm doing this for your own good, I don't want to lose you too," Taehyung says. "I'm sorry"

"Me too," I say before grabbing the gun Taehyung skillfully hid on his back.

"Mina, what the fu—"

I turned around and ran towards the house, waving over Jungkook who was the last one outside of the van.

His eyebrows furrowed, recognizing it was me he turned his head and yelled at the others in the van. I ran up the side the entrance, Taehyung's gun aimed at the group huddled in the living room.

They hadn't notice me entering, though Chanyeol caught my eye as he sat on the kitchens counter. He eyed me, as if he were trying to force me out just my staring at me.

"What are you doing here?!" He mouthed silently, eyebrows rising as he warned me. He tilted his head to the living room only a hallway away. "Get the hell out"

I shook my head. "Hoseok and the others," I whisper, causing Sehun's ear twitch as he shifted in his seat uncomfortably.

Chanyeol quickly jumped out of the counter, pulling me to the counter where Sehun couldn't see me just in time. His hand clasped over my mouth, trying to hush me quietly. Just then Jungkook stepped in, the rest of the gang behind him.

A shot rang in the air, Jimin's gun pointed at the man behind me. Chanyeol's grasp on me loosened as he leaned against the counter, grabbing onto his shoulder as Namjoon and Jin ran inside.

"Chanyeol," I yell, spinning around. I placed my hands around the wound, looking through the hole the bullet had made to his shirt. "Are you okay?! Where's the first aid kit?!"

"Never felt better," He growled, squeezing his arm as if it would calm the pain down.

Gun shots fired, bodies fell in the distance, yells and bullet shells filled the house. The rest of the guys pilled in, Jimin and Jungkook racing down to the basement; Taehyung, Namjoon and Jin in the living room; Yoongi standing nervously behind me as he stared at Chanyeol's injury.

"Leave it, just get your friends and leave. I'll fix it myself," Chanyeol muttered.

"I'll do it," I hissed, pulling his shirt over his head and staring cautiously at his shoulder.

"I'll do it myself," Chanyeol repeated, pushing me away slightly. "Just go"

"I said I—"

"Fuck off man," Chanyeol scolded, glaring at me. "I'll do it myself, I don't need your help"

"I need to repay you one way or the oth-"

"This is me repaying you right now," Chanyeol growled. "Don't you remember?! What I did to you! Your family. . ."

"It wasn't you," I mutter. "It was EXO, I know you would never"

"You don't get it, Mina", He muttered. "'Minnie', doesn't that sound familiar?"

"Just tell me what you did," I say, cleaning his wound as much as I could with my sleeve.

"Not until you remember," Chanyeol muttered, staring down at his hands. "The horrible things I did to you, what I did to your family"

"It wasn't you," I repeated angrily. "It was the other-"

"I'm the one who was supposed to kill them!" Chanyeol yelled. "I took the responsibility to kill them all, its my fault you're alone now"

"Minsoo was hit by a car," I argue, staring at him.

"I was in that car!" He yelled, his hands shaking. "I was going to let Minsoo live, because I loved her. Because I was the guy— I was the father of that baby she carried!"