Chapter Nine

"May I keep this one for the night?" Mark grins as he hold my waist close to him.

"Actually, I think—," Jimin was instantly cut off by the now pissed Taehyung.

"5,000 dollars" Taehyung offered. "For one night"

Are you really just going to sell me off?! What the fuck Taehyung I thought we were cool?!

Mark smirked, getting out his wallet and paying him.

"Nice making a deal with you," Mark smiled, his arm firm around my waist.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I stared at Taehyung who stared at Marks smug face with an emotionless look, and like that he looked into my eyes before heading out of the door behind the other members. I gulped as Mark turned to me with a cold look.

"You can sleep over there," He pointed over at the couch where he had been sitting in.

"You aren't going to—"

"No, I'm not," He muttered. "I was just doing it to piss him off, it's obvious he has something with you—"

"No way in hell—"

He shut me up and pushed me over to couch. "There's food in the kitchen"

It seemed he wasn't even interested in me, as if all his flirtatious acts and smiles were just to piss Taehyung off. I was relieved, I actually thought he'd do something to me and on the other hand I was completely enraged that Taehyung would just sell me off for a night.

Let me just forget about it and go to sleep, if I can.

+

Kim Taehyung p.o.v

"He's not going to do anything," I shrugged as I sat down on my bed.

"What if they—"

"I already told you," I narrowed my eyes at Jimin who just glared back at me.

"You know what happened last time when you decided to—"

"Shut up," I rose my voice, I was now raging with anger just at the remembrance. "I told you to never speak of that again"

"She was pregnant and you just—"

I got up swiftly, my hands clenched and eyes flaring. "Say it again, I dare you"

"It's all your fault," Jimin heaved a breath, his eyes watering. "She died because of you"