Chapter Six

"Go before I change my mind," Taehyung growled through gritted teeth as Jimin stood by the door, car keys in hand.

He smiled and nodded before dashing out of the house, locking the door behind him. I turned to Taehyung with a smile and glittering eyes.

"Thank you"

He rolled his eyes and got up from the couch before looking back at me one last time and going to his room.

Thank goodness I got to convince him to get my clothes and things from my apartment, even if I told him I could go he didn't want to risk it so he sent Jimin.

I smiled a little, I felt so comfortably nice here. I didn't expect myself to join a gang before, but they had truthfully good intentions if you looked at it through their perspective.

A gang was out to kill me because of some order placed by someone.

No one would notice honestly, I barely had friends and never went to my classes and handed my homework in, people would have just thought I had given up and stopped going to school.

I held my breath as Hoseok walked into the living room, dropping down where Taehyung had been sitting before turning the TV on. He chewed what I guessed was gum without sparing me a glance, staring at the TV.

"Don't you miss your old life?" I blurted out without noticing, I was just so curious of how they used to live before this gang life.

Hoseok laughed without looking at me, his eyes glued on the TV.

"I've always been like this since I was fifteen, before that I used to be a very nice kid in school," he changed positions so he could look at me.

"Straight A's, handed my homework in and took notes in class on time. I had tons of friends and even a beautiful girlfriend," a smile slowly formed on his face before it dropped to a serious glare.

"I thought I could help and protect her if I had enough money to sustain us, we were planning on running away together, from the poor ditch we lived in. I had begun selling guns and knives which I had personally made with special attachments which helped me sell them for more money, I had borrowed money from loansharks to buy new materials for the weapons.

I grew in debt, and when I turned sixteen they killed everyone, my parents, my sister, all the people close to me, even her—" he lifted his shirt to show me a tattoo that ran down his right side.

MinAri

"Your name, Mina. It reminds me of MinAri, it's the only reason I'm telling you all of this," He shut his mouth closed before pulling his shirt back down. "It's the only reason"

"What about the others?"

He shook his head before he shrugged down his drink. "Ask them yourself, it's their choice if they want to tell you"

I nodded in understanding. "How'd you end up here?"

he sighed as he propped his leg on top of the other before turning to the tv again.

"After they had killed them all, they were after me. I was living in the streets, far from my home town in fear they were still on the look for me. I had went to Daegu where I had met yoongi who was a bookstore worker at the time," he chuckled a little, recalling memories.

"He was always asleep since no one ever came to buy a book, he would hide in the back room and invite his friends for rap battles. One day I was walking pass that store and heard his amazing rap, it seemed he didn't even stop for air as he rapped on and on which impressed me as much to walk inside the store where he has been standing on a table surrounded by friends, in that crowd was Taehyung who had been looking around and stumbled upon the scene too. 

"I had joined Yoongi and rapped, making the most epic duo in the universe. Everyone loved us, and we would constantly meet up to rap and sometimes just to hang out.

When I had found out he had been selling drugs to sustain his wealth I decided to join him along with Taehyung. Not even five months later Taehyung got caught and had to serve seven years in prison, luckily Yoongi got to bribe one of the police men with the condition of running away.

And that's what we did, we escaped and went to Busan where Jimin and Jungkook had been working in Walmart. Those two were innocent as is, handsome which made many women go to the store just to see them.

They just happened to be acquainted with Taehyung, after they heard he was on the run they decided to join for the fun of it" he stopped for a second to think about it.

"Or maybe because they had been stealing from the store for a few years and had just happened to get caught, I don't remember. All five of us ended up in Seoul where we met Namjoon and Seokjin who had been the baddest duo in Seoul, we decided to join them mostly because many of the other gangs and loan sharks respected them.

We kind of went under their wing, they helped us get back on our feet, they protected us and as payment I continued producing weapons to help with the financial state. We all had our spot, we all had our own jobs to help out. I guess you could be the one with the good aim" He chuckled. "No one in here, even Taehyung has the best aim. So that kind of makes you special. Plus with a feminine figure, men will be more attracted to you"