Chapter Eleven

"I'm sorry," I whimpered, backing away from the man.

"I told you to keep the fuck away from my room and that's the first thing you do?!" He growled, backing me up against the wall.

I pressed my lips into a thin line as I furrow my eyebrows, I look up at him and try to display as much sadness as I could. My eyes began to water as I bowes my head in shame.

"I'm really—"

"Cut the sorry crap," He yelled. "Stop getting into people's business, it'll get you killed"

I gulped as I bowed slightly, over and over again until Taehyung grabbed my hair and pulled it back. My head flung back as I stared up at him trying not to show emotion. Something in his eyes changed, probably pity.

I wanted to ask him so many questions, I needed so many answers, but now wasn't the time. Not when he looked like he could just kill someone.

"Get the hell out," He growled before letting me go.

+

"How many times are you going to fuck around in that room?!

"It wasn't my intention to make him mad, I was just curious about him. Since I barely know anything about him I thought he would," I hesitated, losing my train of thought as I saw Taehyung walk pass Yoongi's doorway.

I turned back to Yoongi who sat on his desk calmly.

"Curiosity killed the cat," Yoongi muttered as he turned to the stacks of papers on the desk. "Don't ever go back into that room again"

I nodded slowly. "I won't"

Suddenly Seokjin ran in, his eyes wide as he tried to catch his breath.

"Gangsters," he breathed out. "They shot Hoseok"

"When?! Where?!" Yoongi flew out of his chair and ran towards his closet, guns and knives and tasers were all in display. Some bad ass spears and knife looking things, killing machines.

"He was making his usual round of selling his inventions when some guy shot him, around five. I found him laying there when I went out to look for him," Seokjin explained swiftly.

"They left a note, you owe money," He breathed in, hesitating to continue. "And they're looking for Taehyung and Mina, they're going to kill us all for protecting those two"

My breath hitched at my name, the man who shot Hoseok was looking for me and Taehyung? What the hell happened before I forgot my memories?!

"I can help," I volunteered sternly.

+

Another groan from the man laying in front of me, his breaths uneven as he held his stomach. My hands were still and gentle, one hand next to the wound and the other holding tweezers. Hoseok's hand held the right side of his stomach as I held his left side, where he had been wounded.

"Be. . ." He breathed loudly, making his sweaty bare chest rise painfully. "Careful"

I nodded before turning to the wound.

"Hoseok remember the time you talked to me about ponies?"

He turned to me in confusion. "Ponies?—"

I took the time as a distraction before dropping the tweezers to the ground next to me and digging my fingers into the wound. To be completely honest, the tweezers weren't going to help the job anyway.

He yelped, throwing his head back against the couch. I could hear Seokjin and Jimin chuckle slightly at my little attempt.

I slowly pulled the bullet out, not as careful as I intended since he began to groan.

"Good job, kid," Namjoon laughed behind me, earning him a glare from the pained Hoseok.

"Good enough," Taehyung muttered behind me, of course. he always finds everything I do as an effort.

"Nice work, kiddo" Yoongi smiled, crossing his arms over his chest. "You should've became a doctor"

I nod softly, though my attention was on the bullet. It had an odd light in it. It was a red dot that flashed, it resembled what I guess would be a tracker.

Then that sound pierced through the air, an oddly familiar sound even though I don't remember hearing such a sound. I tried to piece together what that sound was, a balloon popping, or a gunshot.

Then it came to me, that sound. It was the sound of a gun, firing off inside the house.

Everything seemed to go slow, everything in my surroundings was going by in slow motion. Hoseok slowly jolting out of the couch, raising his gun at the door. Yoongis arms falling to his sides, his eyes wide as he fell backwards, blood splattering from his back. Jungkook and Jimin running towards me, arms wrapped around me as they held me close and ducked to the ground. Seokjin crouching down behind the couch, hidden away from the shooters. Taehyung and Namjoon slowly turning to each other with wide eyes.

Everything was so slow yet the time went by so fast. Before I knew it, Jungkook hit my head harshly before falling over me. We hadn't even met the ground when I knew he had been shot.